PROBLEM WITH XML PAGES - PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

premsharma

In the zone
I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN XML PAGES FROM DIGIT CD & DVD. I MEAN RIGHT CLICK, EXPLORE AND THEN
OPEN XML PAGES FROM ROOT DIRECTORY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DESCRIPTION OF VARIOUS SOFTWARES.
FOLLOWING IS THE ERROR CODE GENERATED:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'file:///G:/multimedia.xml'. Line 8, P...
<software>
-^

IT WAS POSSIBLE WHEN INTERFACE WAS HTML BUT AFTER DIGIT SWITCHED OVER TO FLASH INTERFACE, I AM FACING SUCH PROBLEMS.
I WANT TO BACK UP DIGIT SOFTWARES IN ORGANISED FOLDERS WITH DESCRIPTION OF SOFTWARE, WHICH I WANT TO COPY FROM XML FILES.

ANY HELP PLEASE?

Sourabh

Laptoping
@ Qwerty, I didnt find any similar topic in QnA. If theres a similar thread, please do give the link in the report message , helps many a times :)

Removing the report for the time being, if theres another topic which i similar to this, report again with the link in the report note.

OP
premsharma

premsharma

In the zone
Instead of giving some kind solution to my problem, [that is what i made this post here to get some help and not for you to make joke of me],you guys are interested in finding the mistakes of others.

You have made so many posts, by which i presume that you could be having a solution for my problem but you prefered to find fault with my post rather than helping.

Regards

OP
premsharma

premsharma

In the zone
XML viewer given in Dec CD [digital passion - productivity tools] did not help either. Waiting for some kind of solution from you learned guys on the forum or from the digit team.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom