problem with folder lock 6.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmn50

Right off the assembly line
Hi before I srat sorry for bad english
I used folder lock 6.1.2 to lock some files few months ago.
I reinstalled my OS and the damn folder lock and now when I try to open the files it tells me wrong password maybe I forgot it:shock: how can I open that locker without a password
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Just use the Serial key as password...it would work then...but only if you've enabled the "Master Password" option....which is BTW applied by default...so it should work...

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
I presume u have lost ur password.

This is not the most efficient way but it works nonetheless
Install an OS in another partiton and access(linux or XP)

OP
T

tmn50

I presume u have lost ur password.

This is not the most efficient way but it works nonetheless
Install an OS in another partiton and access(linux or XP)
the problem came when I installed my new os windows trust v3
when I put the right password the blue screen came

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
No dude, I meant u access the file/folder from an OS that is installed in a different pen Drive/Hard disk/ or partition.

My sister accessed all the folders I had locked thru openSuse. So unless it is encrypted u can access it from any other OS.

OP
T

tmn50

guys this software encrypt and lock folder and save them as .flk file that contain everything that you wanted to secure the problem is when I put the correct password my computer get stacked and the darn blue screen came if you have any information about this problem tell me
sorry for bad english
btw Gowt1ham what was so important so your sis have done all that to see it I encrypted and lock the folders for the same raison :grin::grin::grin:damn for sis:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom