Problem with Firefox... Please help...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinivasdevulapally

The Masterminded
Hey can anybody help this ...
When I wish to open any webpage in firefox i just type the address in the address bar without any head and tail...i.e. I exclude www. and .com and just type the main address(For eg. thinkdigit instead of www.thinkdigit.com) and it gets automatically connected to the webpage( If the website is present). This i can say a very good feature of the firefox browser..But now i am not able to use this feature as it is throwing a strange error ....:(
Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/chrome/en-US.jar!/locale/browser-region/region.propertiesthinkdigit.

Can anyone please help me with this and how to get out of this problem...? Thanks in advance...

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
This problem happens if u accidently install Ask Bar toolbox. It comes with many applications like Vuze/Azureus. try removing askbar totaly

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
press CTRL + ENTER for .com suffix
press SHIFT + ENTER for .net suffix
press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER for .org suffix........

all these key combos adds www. prefix....

eg.......if u r trying 2 open www.thinkdigit.com

type thinkdigit nd press CTRL + ENTER.......

ya........if u r not interested 2 use these combos.......n want as they were b4........thn try disabling toolbars u hv dwnlded 1 by 1...........

as said by ionicsachin..........toolbars might hv disabled these features.......

n be sure b4 dwnlding ny toolbars frm nw............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom