Problem with Facebook

digik

Journeyman
I uploaded some pictures on my facebook account. Suddenly, I was informed at my connected mail account that one of my friend has shared a photo on classmates.com. On clicking the link View Photo in the email I was redirected to classmates.com where I found that all those facebook photos got uploaded to the website. I requested the site to delete those photos in vain.:shock:

I want my photos deleted from the website.:-?

I request forum members to suggest ways to do so.:idea:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I uploaded some pictures on my facebook account. Suddenly, I was informed at my connected mail account that one of my friend has shared a photo on classmates.com. On clicking the link View Photo in the email I was redirected to classmates.com where I found that all those facebook photos got uploaded to the website. I requested the site to delete those photos in vain.:shock:

I want my photos deleted from the website.:-?

I request forum members to suggest ways to do so.:idea:

What you need to do is request the facebook support not us buddy.Its simple as that.

OP
D

digik

Journeyman
Is it so simple @bavusani?

Facebook doesnot reply to your complaint/ query. So, you have no way to know about their action. Further, is classmate.com a facebook feature?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
What is the need for facebook anyways. I deleted my account and now have an account with a fake name with only my close friends and family ( 40 in number). I just like to see updates from and interact with my close friends and family and its a relief not having to deal with a bunch of "friends" turned strangers

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is it so simple @bavusani?

Facebook doesnot reply to your complaint/ query. So, you have no way to know about their action. Further, is classmate.com a facebook feature?

They are always at your disposal buddy.Just send them a query and see?

Top Bottom