problem wid firefox n orkut

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Well...Boy..You have invaded the whole hostel's computers here in shimoga.. Those dumb guys dont know how to operate USB.. Spreaded like hell. Usually I scan all files which are foreign to my PC. But someday during project work, it was urgent so dint scanned and after sometime when I opened Opera..Bang!!! Orkut banned.. I told so many many bad words to the creator ;) that day.. And it was you?? (Who knows..) But all that CURSE goes to you...

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i think that guy is frm my college....PESIT....that viurs is all over our college comps....Orkut is banned in our college.......and i also remember that all hoste PCs being infected and the creator of it helping them in hostel to sort the mess

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
if he says that he is the creator then.... buddy go underground and erase yourself from net god knows some freaks might file a cyber case and u might be enjoying some days.years.or centuries behind the jail (get off asap) for the problem caused by your research (so called) ;-)

just try to understand what u did was a mistake and dont aks for forgivenss as people will not listen all they need is some one to blame and that is u ! idiotically u confessed in too .. now what will happen is just a wait and watch act !

let me ref the indian cyber laws and let u know (but i am not sure about the diff public ,gov,institutional rules/law/policies)

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
very few chances i think .. only if he doesnt sells them and give them out as a preventive tool rather than removal tool

base line is he should give the removal tool in form of a preventive tool and that too free of cost and also accept no responsibility for the function-ability of the tool

thus he can save his skin in that process otherwise some weirdo will cash on him i am sure about that

kumarmohit

Technomancer
spironox said:
if he says that he is the creator then.... buddy go underground and erase yourself from net god knows some freaks might file a cyber case and u might be enjoying some days.years.or centuries behind the jail (get off asap) for the problem caused by your research (so called) ;-)

just try to understand what u did was a mistake and dont aks for forgivenss as people will not listen all they need is some one to blame and that is u ! idiotically u confessed in too .. now what will happen is just a wait and watch act !

let me ref the indian cyber laws and let u know (but i am not sure about the diff public ,gov,institutional rules/law/policies)

In India!!! nah, it will take a decade for Indian Courts and law to understand what a computer is supposed to work like. Take it from me the implementation of cyber laws is pathetic in India, Pathetic. They do not bother about piracy which has let loose all hell elsewhere in the world. I am not justifying fannedman's act, nor am I saying he should do it again. I am commenting on the chances of any conviction considering the present awareness of cyber law in legal circles.

praka123

left this forum longback
he should provide removal tool hosted somewhere(share it in p2p).but first does his virus got a name? :p

clifford

Broken In
fannedman said:
Yeah i know, i feel sorry for that. But i think the exe is excluded from detection, only install.txt and autorun.inf are detected

Hey Fannedman,

Well is was effected with ur great brains......I got so sfrustrated that i logged myself out from a cyber cafe......Well but i really liked ur virus...as i changes 3 anti virus 1) nortan 2) AVG 3 Antivira anit virus but could not get ur script detected...... well i used the same pen drive that i used at the cyber n voila even my Pc got infected...so i sat down starting thinking how to disable ur virus....well when i entered ur link the virus got activated....wen i did i just cliked CTRL ALT DEL and found ur program then just went n did End task...there u go ur virus was no where any more to hunt me...LOL

Well hats off to u if u r the real writer of this script......

I loved the experience......

clifford;)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
fannedman said:
Yeah i know, i feel sorry for that. But i think the exe is excluded from detection, only install.txt and autorun.inf are detected

if ur the creator... honestly then i feel like kicking ur A$$... just now i did a fresh windows xp installation in my office... and inserted pen drive.... and ur virus is already into it. :mad::mad::mad:. it has avast and still virus is running in background... i cant even see my hidden folders in GUI by changing the settings... just tell me ur address and i'm coming to bang u :mad:;-):D

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
hi,
this is the problem bcoz of the win32 virus.you can go to the task manager and delete the svchost.exe.then delete the heap31a(folder or file) in the c:windows.and in other places.it will cure ur problem.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
thecreativeboy said:
hi,
this is the problem bcoz of the win32 virus.you can go to the task manager and delete the svchost.exe.then delete the heap31a(folder or file) in the c:windows.and in other places.it will cure ur problem.

i know tat man. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
can someone please post(attach) the screenshot of registery entry of the following.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
clifford said:
Hey Fannedman,

Well is was effected with ur great brains......I got so sfrustrated that i logged myself out from a cyber cafe......Well but i really liked ur virus...as i changes 3 anti virus 1) nortan 2) AVG 3 Antivira anit virus but could not get ur script detected...... well i used the same pen drive that i used at the cyber n voila even my Pc got infected...so i sat down starting thinking how to disable ur virus....well when i entered ur link the virus got activated....wen i did i just cliked CTRL ALT DEL and found ur program then just went n did End task...there u go ur virus was no where any more to hunt me...LOL

Well hats off to u if u r the real writer of this script......

I loved the experience......

clifford;)
If someone uses their excellent coding skills to create malware, it is a practice that should be strongly discouraged, not lauded. This is so silly.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
aryayush said:
If someone uses their excellent coding skills to create malware, it is a practice that should be strongly discouraged, not lauded. This is so silly.

exactly... instead of creatin a malware he should hav done something better using is skills (if he has one)... he's lika a villian after creatin malware :D. after all creatin a malware does not help anyone... it just creates probs.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
any how i said what i know rest is upto so called the creator of the script ...he can go public heheh

regards
nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom