problem in web pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
hey im havin a problem in sm of d web pages like google n yahoo....
they all r openin in sm deutschland language....
i tried 2 search fr changin d language option but cudnt find it....
im facing d same prob in firefox, flock as well as ie....
plz help

plz reply

plz reply......

Last edited:
OP
raina_rocks

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
dunno, switch to Opera or Safari?

dude i hav already tried 3 diff browsers.... this cant b a browser problem.....
i think tat it cn b a problem of ip address .... coz 1 of my frnds whos using d same net conn is facing d same prob(i liv in a hostel)....
plzz help fast!!!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You clear all private settings, like cache, cookies everything. And check for proxys. Go to whatismyip.com and check if its your real IP shown. If not, disable any proxy installed.

OP
raina_rocks

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
i use a conn provided by a local service provider(cable conn)....
n i dont have ny proxies installed in d pc....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Looks like something to do with a foreign proxy. Sites like Google and Yahoo detect ur IP address and redirect u to the apropriate regional site (for ex, www.google.co.in in case of IPs from India). Check with ur ISP, if he's using any proxies on the gateway.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Go to whatismyip.com and see if the IP you see is native to your ISP's. If it is, clean your system using NOD32 and Spybot. Also install a good firewall. If not, call up your ISP.

OP
raina_rocks

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
Looks like something to do with a foreign proxy. Sites like Google and Yahoo detect ur IP address and redirect u to the apropriate regional site (for ex, www.google.co.in in case of IPs from India). Check with ur ISP, if he's using any proxies on the gateway.

yeah kno tat.... but hw cn i chk my isp's ip addr..... or i will hav 2 ask him directly???

check ur systems\browsers lang settings .......

dude i tried tat already....dint work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom