Problem here, Gmail and Orkut account deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hey guys,

Just today morning my gf's gmail account and orkut account got hacked and deleted. The problem is that she didn't put any secondary email address as well during account creation. I asked her to try to remember but she couln't as that her sister made it for her and even she doesn't remember it. She doesn't even remember the secret question and answer.

So is there anyway I can retrieve the Gmail or the Orkut account back?

paroh

Padawan
Hey guys,

Just today morning my gf's gmail account and orkut account got hacked and deleted. The problem is that she didn't put any secondary email address as well during account creation. I asked her to try to remember but she couln't as that her sister made it for her and even she doesn't remember it. She doesn't even remember the secret question and answer.

So is there anyway I can retrieve the Gmail or the Orkut account back?

There is some viruses that do that but actually the account is not deleted or hacked . The infection on ur PC can make it look like that it is deleted or some think like that
SO try to check ur account on some other PC.

OP
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
There is some viruses that do that but actually the account is not deleted or hacked . The infection on ur PC can make it look like that it is deleted or some think like that
SO try to check ur account on some other PC.
I checked her account from my PC and still it shows the same.

Try: *mail.google.com/support/bin/answer...tml%26zy%3Dl&service=mail&ltmpl=default&hl=en
Okay, I will try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom