Prob with mtnl broadband [adsl]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zegulas

Traceur
Hi
I know its my fault, i changed all the settings of my conn with a software given to me with the adsl router, does anyone know how to correct it? :?:

suhasingale

Journeyman
WARNING FOR U ASHISH (Zegulas)
DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE ADSL MODEM SETTINGS HENCE FORTH.

Do not try new settings if you don't kno how to ROLLBACK.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Login to the router configuration page, reset everything to the factory defaults and then re-enter your username/password in the PPPoE/ATM settings.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
It depends on the router and it changes with each model and company. Usually, you should be able to login to your router config page by opening your browser and typing in 192.168.1.1 and then pressing Enter. You will be prompted for a username and password. If you haven't changed any setting, you should be able to login with admin as both the username and password. Then, under the Save and Reboot (or any other similar section) you should find a "Factory Setting Reboot" option. Select it, and then save and reboot your router. Once its done, login back to the router config page and under either PPPoE or ATM settings, you should see a username and password field. Enter your MTNL username and password in and save and reboot the router once again, and you should be all set.

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
My adsl router has 5 LEds ( power, status, ADSL, Ethernet And USB) of which 3 should glow and 1 (status) should blink normally but no LEDs are on except the power LED. wat should i do?

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
then i think ur router is screwed.
btw,all the led's do not turn on at onece,u have to wait a little for them to turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom