Prob Installing CARBON,FIFA08

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
The setup says your direct x is old you need to update.I had made an update with recent months directX but still the problem arises.??

how can i bypass it..

Gollum

Collector
I saw from your other thread that you have 845g chipset. If you don't have a graphics card you wont be able to play carbon. Type "dxdiag" without the quotes in the run command and check your directx version.

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
i checked it.It's up to date..but i can't even install that game...I even tried UEFA Champions league. That too turned up with the same problem.

But Burnout paradise got installed..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

I wonder how burnout works in his PC. With 845G Chipset the newest game i tried was NFS:Most wanted and carbon, geesh, no way i could try that. Even MW looks ridiculous with that chipset.

So dont try any new games as it not gonna perform well and few even not get installed. So try NFS:UG2 and get satisfied or do a complete PC overhaul.

Gollum

Collector
As far as i know 845 chipset comes only with agp 8x so yeah op can use it for listening music. But thats the end of it.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Or else he can get an AGP version of HD4670 and enjoy gaming. But i doubt the availability of AGP version in India.

Top Bottom