Prince of persia doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormgrab

Broken In
Guys i installed prince of persia sands of time and its not working for me its telling me that i dont have a supported video card:mad:

now in my comp both prince of persia warrior within and two thrones worked perfectly which as u all know are newer versions of the game and have better graphics:???:

now cn any1 plzz tell me a soln to this problem???:(

Davidboon

In the zone
First of all , please specify if you use onboard graphics or a dedicated GPU.
As in case of the Prince Of Persia series , both Warrior Within and The Two Thrones run well on a GPU having shader model 1.1 but sands of time requires atleast shader model 2.0 to run.
Make sure that your graphics solution has at least shader model 2.0 , so as it can run The Sands Of time.

OP
S

stormgrab

Broken In
i hav an onboard graphics card of 128 mb i even hav a pixel shader of model 2.0 but i cant play it though my system agrees with all the requirements
and my game is the original one

toofan

Technomancer
Actually prince of Persia: sand of times is not optimized properly. My one friend too never been able to play the sand of times although he has played POP:2 and POP:3.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i hav an onboard graphics card of 128 mb i even hav a pixel shader of model 2.0 but i cant play it though my system agrees with all the requirements
and my game is the original one
Don't bother with POP: Sands of Time on onboard. The last time I tried it on my friend onboard Nvidia 6100 it lagged like hell. Can't imagine an age old game still performs poorly compared to it's elder brethren.

Anyway do you have an Intel onboard by any chance? If yes then which model?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yup sands of time doesn't work well on older onboard gfx. Though it works flawlessly on intel GMA x3000 :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
it wont work on old IGPs as it needs HW T&L or something like that. Also PS 1.1. The other bretherens dont require it :).

Actually prince of Persia: sand of times is not optimized properly. My one friend too never been able to play the sand of times although he has played POP:2 and POP:3.

o_0

Last edited:

fareed991

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys I have all wat needs POP-2thrones to run- 1gb ram P4(duo core)...Still it takes time to do the action I press here. Its a big problem when u strictly have to use "speed kill" for the monsters. Once it got opened in Safe-Mode and it was like magic. Every thing was damn smooth.............Please technically could anyone explain me how to open POP-2thrones in safe mode..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom