[Preview+Feedback] SEPTEMBER 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

premsharma

In the zone
Valid Suggestion

I have a suggestion for digit guys. Split the subscription [issue] into three catagories i.e.

1. Windows Platform - DVD
2. Windows Platform - CD
3. Linux - DVD or CD [what ever you feel suitable]

a]. You have to work out the costings freshly. Also this plan will take take care of those who do not have combo drives. CD to a subscriber who is having DVD drive is useless and same way DVD is useless to a person who is not having DVD drive.

b]. Linux distros are eating lot of space that is truely what windows platform subscribers are annoyed with. Having these 3 separate catagories will solve this problem too. There are very few operating linux and it is not wise to frustrate your large number of window operators.

c]. Members, your comments please. Do you agree or not ?

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Agreed with the linux suggestion. but there is already a section for linux now and no problem for continuing it.Another catagorisation is not so needed.
The next time giving a linux distros let them be live CDs.

Great contents this time too.
Thanks thanks and a lot more thanks.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
One suggestion:
Can you call back the html interface in flash format itself. Also give small preview screenshots of softwares. I didn't like current small interface but wish to improve it.

NegReality

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for cricketing us twice with Brian lara and ICC cricket.

There has been lot of discussion on CD/DVDs, I wonder why don't you start a fresh poll featuring reader's choices.

premsharma

In the zone
The point is not of a separate linux section. Linux eats so much of space on DVDs that is not acceptable to other users. Linux users are very rare.

shaunak

Tux Fan
you could make a better interface in flash itself but dont change it. flash is much faster.better as in 1>bigger 2>change of layout 3>colours mayb?

G

nice contents .. specially .net express adition betas amd google earth

rajas700

Youngling
Vista

I found that Internet Explorer 7 Beta was going to come along Next digit issue(september).When we find vista?Or some other Trail version like windows server 2003(Trail version).I give me own personal idea.That Key for windows server 2003(Trail version)can be obtain from microsoft website .So if the user wants to use the Trail version he can obtain a vaild key from microsoft websites by registering with the necessary details.So give us a trail pack Like EA SPORTS CRICKET GAME .By using these idea you can make a come out know?BUT I AM NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S LEGAL .So before (If u publish)contact the respective owners for further details.And then come out with LEGAL.AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE ANY DAMAGE OCCRED .

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
hey guys, there are some great stuffs in the september issue. thanks for them. i have a request - please specify the hardware requirements for the games included in the cd/dvd as before. that will be a great help to us who don't have a sophisticated graphics card.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Tapomay said:
hey guys, there are some great stuffs in the september issue. thanks for them. i have a request - please specify the hardware requirements for the games included in the cd/dvd as before. that will be a great help to us who don't have a sophisticated graphics card.

completely agree
jacknife, please do think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom