[Preview+Feedback] SEPTEMBER 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashis

In the zone
Ok.....
This Flash think is good...But It need to provide more info bout the software or what ever It has behind the link!

And make the Screen Big. I rum My monitor at a 1024*768 Resolution & guess most of the buyers must me dowin so!

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
Why only a few formats are given. Is it not better if rpm, deb and tar.gz fileas are all given for the same Linux software on the CDs!!

raj14

In Deniel
Hey Raabo, Brilliant Work on Goof-Up Article it was really awesome! i Hope you guys write these kind of articles more often :D

S

Spammy

They dont have magazine feedback thread posted till the month ends or what.

I like articles by Ram mohan rao. There is hardly anything about the guy though in the mag. It's only robert smith this rober smith that. Have you ever read digit diary without raabo's name in it. How his wife calls how he plays cricket how hee look pensive...Yeah it is raabo...is he such a great person that his name must be spelled right.

In the fast track how they kept preaching about ppl managining the forum and even gave the example of this one to prove the point. Talk of hypocrisy. Having friends to moderate is one thing....having 'sycophants' is altogether another. First robert smith put [deXter] here and then there was even an article about him last year. All because this guy is close to robert smith. This must be the first magazine to promote its employees siblings and relatives. The guy is so genius he couldnt even clear IIT entrance. Some unknown bombay engineering college student who come dime a dozen.

In the graphics card comparision section there was this BIG graphics card with price that must have shamed even those in so-called entry level cards and gave good performance too. They didnt even care to mention it in the main article. They went on and on about XFX cards even though it looked expensive to me. Then there are Leadtek cards ...really good and they didnt even mention it.

The article by robert smith was just a collage of tid-bits from imdb.com. The only saving grace was that he mentioned it. I bet even he couldnt be sure of static frequency and ip address limits he was so quick to mock at.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
OK,
So if u dont like Raaabo's articles dont read em'
I personally feel that his ones r the best.
(Ever read his convergence article ?)

Robert's Article's r the best ones I LIKE !
Leadtek must have not featured coz they might havenot given thier products for testing...

About that IMDB thing - IT is NOT possible for people to watch a dozen of movies over and over to find bugs / goofs in it...If u can do that , plz contact Digit Employement.

About the frequency think - every 12th passed computer student who has an intrest in comp wud know that and yaar physics is physics - like facts r facts - all know those.

About dex , if u feel u r a better fella, go ahead and prove it...

All have thier goods/bads and FYI all r newbies in some aspect or the other...

No Offence but If u dont like his articles dont read em'
U have the freedom to listen to what u like to so instead of complainin, give suggestions and make this world a better place...

Hope u understand.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@spammy , hardware testing is done only on the hardware sent by companies/distributers , digit or any other mag does not buy hardware to test it. Most probab leadtek(zebronics) didn't manage to send their product for testing thats why leadtek info wasn't there.

I think raaabo as a dvd guy is doin a good job as the dvd content is now better then ever b4 imo.
For the magazine article i didn't read that as the topic didn't intrest me .

abt [dexter] i don't know what that guy is doin and i dont care coz imo acadamic qualification does not refelect intelligence.
ppl those who are not iit'ians are not idiots . and the ppl who think so are idiots imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom