[Preview+Feedback] SEPTEMBER 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmax

Journeyman
jacknife - please have dual interface of flash and html , linux users will greatly benefit

and about google earth - i dont see the point of including it in the dvd or the cd
cause a person ( prospective user ) who really wants to use the software would be downloading anything from 1MB + each day . such a person would have (and can ) directly download the google earth 10MB software directly from the net.

expertno.1

Technomancer
now that u have included nasa world wind.
somebody plz give guidelines to use it to its fullest.
i got it on my comp for 3 months and havent figured out how to make it work properly.
and nice contents! talisman !! hurray!!

*sourceforge.net/projects/nasa-exp/

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
THE STUPID CD AND DVD DOES NOT WORK AGAIN ON ANY OF MY COMPUTERS RUNNING WINDOWS XP, IT WORKS ONLY ON ONE COMPUTER THAT TOO RUNNING WINDOWS 98, DOWNLOADED THE FLASH PLAYER 7.0 FROM THE SAID LOCATION BUT STILL NO USE.

DAMN IT.....LOST MY MONEY AGAIN

anit_bbsr

Right off the assembly line
I have tried the Digit Sept CDROM on 2nd Sept 2005, but it contains GMAT Test Questions. Where are the Contents. Still I have to check the DVD ROM.

Seriously!u guys at Digit are doin Great!First off, thanks for the review on the graphics card! secondly, thanks for the article on dual core processors.and third,ur fast update of the site and making the magazine to hit the stands on the very 1st day of the month made me really happy.Pls continue with ur excellent improvements!

D

deadman

i was getting annoyed of digit

BUT THIS TIME
THEY ROCKED

this was the best issue of the year

linsuresh

Broken In
Hi iam from Neyveli, TamilNadu.
I haven't got my issue for this month and still waiting for my gifts that are supposed to be sent by digit along with the first subscription issue.

raval_manoj

Broken In
Interface of CD/DVD (Digit)

QwertyManiac said:
It wasnt problem with flash modules but with the interface u guyz have created...
The previous one was better...

I completly agree with you. This flashy interface of CD/DVD is not good at all. Earlier was good one. With some description of software including image of that package.

Please revert to to that earlier design of CD/DVD. :roll:

QuickFire

Broken In
Visual Studio Express Edition Tools are all web installers..2.7MB each...Its asking me to dload the main stuff frm web. Thats a disappointment..as I wanted to try em out. Also, the BLIC 2005 demo crashing after 1 ball (but tats got more to do with my PC i guess..so no complains).

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
I agree with you.

I also face problems running new discs, also after installing flash player 7. Older interface was better. :(

But hey, the Sept. CD/DVD are fine. They run absolutely OK. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom