[Preview + Feedback] November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely for the game reviews. I know that no new game is now left for reviews as other mags reviewed them earlier. And the game demos and dvd cd contents. I was hoping for something else. But as a newbie i know nothing about c++ so i was thinking where to get the soft. Help! Any way everybody has their own likes and dislikes.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^As stated earlier, Digit is not enclosed to a single aspect of technology. It tries and covers all different angles of tech. They can't focus only on games or only on Hardware. You gotta understand that. The DVD contents were nice but I do not care much about them. Anyways, everybody has their own opinions :). Personally, I found the mag quite good.

Ya you are right. Maybe i need to focus more while reading the mag. BTW i care a lot about the dvd contents because they are my only source of latest software becoz i browse the inet everyday through my bsnl gprs mobile 56k as for you you don't need to care becoz you got a net connection capable of downloading a full game. NO OFFENSE!

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
The Digit seems to have lost its charm . . I havent bought it for quite some time now . . And to tell u ppl Chip has given its preview some time ago and it seems pretty good . . Unless digit has something more to deliver which i doubt , i ll certainly go for it again this time . .

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Digit seems to have lost its charm . . I havent bought it for quite some time now . . And to tell u ppl Chip has given its preview some time ago and it seems pretty good . . Unless digit has something more to deliver which i doubt , i ll certainly go for it again this time . .

You need to step out of your Pupa :razz:.

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
I just roughly checked the Fast Track on C++ today and knowing that i am too late for the feedback when the Dec Issue is out in the market, couldn't resist myself writing that its a good compilation but don't you think the codes used are non standard.. I mean .h in header files and absence of std namespace and may be others.. no offense from my side, I just wanted to mention and know if I am correct..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom