[Preview + Feedback] November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsubhadip

In the zone
not a single linux distro???????????
no open office ???
how can number one mag of our country can forget FOSS and opensource content in november issue?

toofan

Technomancer
How many times do you need open office. Every issue of digit has this. Why don't you grab it from past month DVD.
And do the same for linux distros.
Problem solved.

and Raboo you seems smoking in you Avatar. Don't you know that smoking in public place is against law.:D

redhat

Mad and Furious
All those having doubts regarding the Fast Track, The FT is only for new learners, basic theory and programming concepts, upto arrays and pointers, not a very big deal, but for people like me, yes its quite good!!

ThinkFree

Technomancer
How many times do you need open office. Every issue of digit has this. Why don't you grab it from past month DVD.
And do the same for linux distros.
Problem solved.

and Raboo you seems smoking in you Avatar. Don't you know that smoking in public place is against law.:D

Seems you don't know that OpenOffice3 was released too recently and you won't find it in a any DVD provided by DIGIT.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
I got the book only half an hour ago, and was enthrilled to see my letter published. See INBOX, go to a post entitled "I'll put a spell on you". The mag is great. I loved the book, (bcoz of the letter :D :p)

toofan

Technomancer
If only the second-hand smoke from my avatar could kill toofan! ;)

nice one but you have given me much harder one before.:rolleyes:

Although promoting smoking should not be done by any respective and responsible person. How zzaat? :p

drsubhadip

In the zone
please do not give same wallpapers in cosecutive months as ur some wallpaper given in october issue is same, again given in november issue..
otherwise a nice mag.
keep it up
thanks for fast track

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Awesome! After the last month issues. Keep it up guys !

Grafix cards/CPU/Mobo test = ultimate issue :D.

@The whining ppl :-

You yourself arent perfect and so cant be Digit. You are asking everything. You every software each month, you want Linux, Mac, Windows, FreeBSD, etc stuff each month and you want a perfect Fast Track and Mag each month but understand that there will be a little cut off from a portion so that they can give more attention to others.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I got the mag! Its better than I thought. And I got it on 5th itself whereas I used to get them on 8th or something. And ya, thanks for adding my BiA review :). My avatar is printed wrong though but its ok :D.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
i am very happy to see the nov'08 issue's preview in website on 5th Nov.
and good mag content.. esp cpu+motherboard test.
digit begins to rock..

But, fast tract to a programming language is not acceptable starts to digit..
fast track subjects should be covered various technological elements/theories/.. and not to fill with specific software..
anyhow.. good for the students who are in c++ field.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i am very happy to see the nov'08 issue's preview in website on 5th Nov.
and good mag content.. esp cpu+motherboard test.
digit begins to rock..

But, fast tract to a programming language is not acceptable starts to digit..
fast track subjects should be covered various technological elements/theories/.. and not to fill with specific software..
anyhow.. good for the students who are in c++ field.

Ya, you mean that they should make a jumbo 1000 page Fast Track with every issue :rolleyes:.

toofan

Technomancer
Rabooooooooooooooooooo Congrats man for your efforts.
This time magzine was previewed on 20th oct.
And was available in our city on 3rd. I went to stands today (As I have a habit of moving around stand for digit form 5 onwards, sometime I have to go till 15th). I casually said "Bhaiya abhi digit to nahi aayee hogi " He said. "Iss bar to teen ko hi aa gayi the". I was shocked , stunned with joy.
Guys run to your stands its available.

Congrats to K_maniac too your preview is printed in magazine what an achievement at such a little age.

One more thing Raaboo you must admit that Criticism if taken positively results in Very very good outputs. You showed that this time.
As one Indian God says (Sachin Tendulkar) : I turned every stone thrown toward me to a mile stone.

Good work Keep it up. Hope the tempo is maintained every month.

thanks for the C++ fast track and for the Flash one too. Now we are looking forward toward more goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom