Preview + Feedback [June 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like it's the BEST issue ever till date - will get it asap and this time will try hard to post some reviews ;-)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Well, I have the issue in my hand and yeah... it's totally awesome! I just don't know where to start from! I even got featured as Digit's top Facebook page contributor. :D

Veerapandy

Right off the assembly line
Waiting eagerly for the magazine....
Any idea how to check the shipping status...I have pre-booked.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
got my issue!!!

thanks for the fast delivery digit! I have to leave for Thailand tom.. now i can enjoy my trip with digit!

Prasid

Right off the assembly line
I make online order for 10th Anniversary Issue

and today I got books from Bludart currier service.

I got 1 digit issue
one (1) fast track
2 DVD

Why don’t match :
2 Digit issues
2 Fast Tracks
1 SKOAR! issue
3 DVDs

dead.night7

Journeyman
Digit didn't disappointed me either today I got my hands on the magazine. thought that skoar would be just small as Fastracks. Digit made me completely wrong. the whole package was the biggest I've saw. Did anyone got a packet of chings Masala in it I've purchased from News Stand. The old days got back when we had thick magazine in it. all in all I loved every packaging of it. will soon update the reviews for the magazine articles. tomorrow :shock: this was me when I saw the pricing... :| this was me when There was no answer from my nearest newsstand:nanananana:: Finally this was me who opened the package

sygeek

Technomancer
Dear ThinkDigit,
Waiting for the Digit each day, every second feels like an hour, every bell fills me with an excitement and ends with sadness. I might die soon waiting for it endlessly.
So I'm requesting you to specially forward my Digit's order or get sued with my suicide note after I die..

Na, just kidding..but seriously make it fast. I know that you guys work hard to deliver each issue to everyone's house and keeping someone wait is not your code of ethics usually.

jayantr7

In the zone
Dear ThinkDigit,
Waiting for the Digit each day, every second feels like an hour, every bell fills me with an excitement and ends with sadness. I might die soon waiting for it endlessly.
So I'm requesting you to specially forward my Digit's order or get sued with my suicide note after I die..

:rofl::roll::+1:

Yeah... waiting eagerly (especially)for Ching's stuff and Fast Track on Ubuntu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom