[Preview+Feedback] June 2005 Digit DVD - Anniversary Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
duplicate post
original post

well i jus got my digit DVD ....
a nice flash player opens and upon clicking the software i can see my mozilla firefox opening and trying to search for something in google.com ..

i wonder what it is searching ....

i m able to install software by double-clicking it thru explorer though !!! but why sud i do it??? why sud i waste my time ......
how do i know which software it is b4 clicking ?????

i think someone else also reported the same thing in some other thread ...

digit has made it a regular feature ......

for me half non-working DVDs is equal to fully non functional DVDs
when i m paying for something i think i sud get the full benefit of it.

elsewhere i found Raabo telling someone that everyone in Digit is not your local paanwala and deserve some respect ......
well Mr.Raaabo may i tell u ... u sud giv respect to gain respect .....
u do not respect your readers ... u giv full/half corrupted DVDs/CDs 3 times in a row and expect your readers to keep quiet ??

i have been keeping quiet for 3 months.... but not anymore .....

how long do u think readers can tolerate nonsense ???

when u made a mistake once and apologize then everyone can understand .... but not more .... and that too 3 times in a row .....

it wud have been fine if u had given jus one DVD as usual but a fully working one .....

Mr.Raaabo kindly do not consider this as an abuse .... i m only demanding my right as i have paid for my subscription ....... and i want the items for which i m paying for sud be fully functional ...

well, in case u go and buy a washing machine and after coming home u find that the drier tub doesnt work ....
when u call your dealer he says .... "Sir, it is summer time so u can always use the sun to dry ur clothes !!!"
will your face be like this :) or this :twisted:

what have u got to say ???

bharat_r

In the zone
convergence-it's dosen't look intresting to a 18 year old like me :(

Digit can have more of writings on tweaks/hacks..tips/tricks...etc.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
funkiguy_me said:
i dont think midtown 1 is worth playing

Microsoft Midtown Madness ....... is not playable at all.

It just contributed the cost 100 to 200, nothing more. :evil:

Dont give that sort of games anymore....

There is nothing.... spl in ... june ed.

elumalai

Broken In
The cover said it is MM2. I have played only MM1.

So, I eagerly bought the magazine and opened it and I was slightly confused to see the cd as mm1.

then When i put it and run I found that it is mm1.

Oh...No.......... pls avoid such mistakes, because it makes us to feel that we have been cheated.

On the other side, the DVD contents are excellent.

reg. the wallpapers, nature, cars are soooooperb......

I thought u will give some vdos...overall a shakehand for DVD contents and a
a ....... what to say..... for MM2 game CD.

Kevin

Right off the assembly line
These digit guys are either really dumb or just cunning common thieves. I call it extortion. They just charge anything randomly without even intimating the same earlier. It's so embarrassing you go there with 100 or so bucks and without looking at cover ask for digit and it strikes you its for 200.

$%%^#%@v $#^%#%#$B %$#%^^%$ %^#$^^% ^% ^$#^

If they cant make enough with their regular asking price they can at least go on screaming its their $anniversary again and they are gonna use this occasion to max.

Who really played midtown madness. I like that game but I had it for like ages already. *&^*&^ YOU VERY MUCH.

This Robert Singh must be *&^*&^. The topic was convergence and he was on and on grumpingly ranting about the innovations and feeling bad why they have better standards each day. He comes across as a country bumpkin who don't know his nose from his *&^& when he wants to pick it.

The whole mag was dedicated to convergence and all I could think was Xbox and there wasnt even a single article on it.

[Abusive Language Removed - Raaabo (Robert Singh??)]

R

rohandhruva

HELL! Now the guy Kevin is gonna be banned -- coz i reported him too. :p

I think i made a mistake by posting as i did above, thats coz i was excited. But this guy made a bigger mistake. Whoa! now,

Technology -> Dating (;)) -> FLAMEZZZ :x !

Rohan.

M

Mr. Bombastic

Its Clear that Kevin is either an angry user who created a new account and said bad words about DIGIT or either a spammer who who wants to spam DIGIT with bad words. Thats why he wrote 3 post in less than 1\2 hr
----

^^^
edit- removed profanities -jacknife23

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
BANNING won't do any good.
He can always create new account.
Mods please check that if you can actualy ban his i.p.
And thanks Mr. Boombastic for actually teaching him a lesson.
But u cudhv done it a bit cleanly.
Maybe Rabooo can ban his i.p.
This type of ppl deserves HELL!

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
Both Mr. Boombastic(forr good purpose) and
Kevin(for no purpose) have used bad words.
Remove it plz.
Atleast the post where kevin flamed on me
As I said banning won't help

he'll come back

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Kevin/Whatever banned for flaming users, Mr bombastic banned for replying to a flame with a flame.

Raaabo

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
my quizmaster cd doesn`t work what do I do?I get an error and all of you guys are disscussing some other topic.

drsethi

Journeyman
Autopatcher in June issue contains adware and spyware and they are difficult to remove. I had to format and reinstall windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom