[Preview+Feedback] June 2005 Digit DVD - Anniversary Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Digitall Charisma

Digit June 2005

The June 2005 issue was amazing. The article on "Digitall Convergence" sure stirred up my mind. I liked all the reports. May be some thing good for all the readers but yet another great product from the digit guys. Thumbs up. Keep 'em comin'.
8) :D 8)

bala4digit

Journeyman
oh ...congrats digit....four for years...succesful completion...n givin headache to ur competitors....................now....i wanna clear u all digit team guys tat iam not ur competitor...iam ur fan.....actually the headache u gave me was the MM2 cd / MM1 cd confusion......first of all my confession:i hava huge LUST 4 games....n MM2 was on my list.....wen i saw the cover of digit[june2005] there it was 4 free...i tot i shud not miss this opprtunity ......i tot how lucky iam[but later i was fooled.].....i cried to my dad 4 2days to shell out rs.200 [not much 4 many ppl here.....but 4 me a huge amnt]......then he agreed ....i merrily bot the issue....congratulating myself 4 buying at a gud time n not shellin extra bucks 4 MM2......my hands itching all the way to home to tear the cover.....controlled myself.....went to home.....switched on the pc to play MM2.........so now the first part....opened the cover lika kid....searched the MM2 cd....oh there is my baby....hey!!!! but wait....this cd has the print of MM1 .....my world crashed there.....200 bucks gone[ok not completely in the drain....the magazine was lotsa use as usuallee].....gathered my myself.....hoped tat it wud be a cd label mistake....[just hopes stayed with me in the end].......i opened the cd....not it was not MM2...its just MM1.....still my inner spirits fighted back....hopes......hopes..hoped tat it wud becum MM2...after installing n loading..[yeah....very kiddish]....no it wasn/t .....now....hopes....spirits....everything dead....yeah even my lust 4 MM2.......cried.....cried.....cried....Y? DIGIT Y? DIGIT? JUST Y? Y only at tat time wen i buy?.....Y it always happens with me ????......my parents consoled me....told me tat they must b having a customer service.....ask 4 help frm them......rebirth of hopes...n spirits..... [those 2 doomed].....called them ....Ms.Amarjit Kaur.....talked.....she said sumthing which u will not beleive......SORRY,ITS A PRINTING MISTAKE SIR.......was tat a joke[i didn't ask this].....[Printing mistake is a error which occurs while printing lots of lines n paras small in size...which is usually neglible.....but here it was in bold letters nd even with...a photo....now puhlss dear friends don't tell me tat it was a photographic n large printing mistake.].i said.....how can u say tat?....pls do sumthin.....she said after sumtime tat can u call us after 2 days...v will arrange sumthing 4 u[the conversation is not xcat as it was made months b4 but the name n the printing mistk part is xact]....then i called after 2 days....reply was....still the cd's has nt cum yet after a week it shud be ready....sins even i live in nerul...started my scooter...vroom....stopped at their Jasubhai office.....receiopnist nd a guy askd wat do u want....me says...wanna meet Ms.Amarjit Kaur....she says...wait...calls...speaks..finishes the conversation....says 2 me ...wait .....i sat on the sofa provided ther[1 thing i have 2 mention....their office is damn big n cool....the interior designs especially....they had a narrow single sheet of red carpet in the middle of the biggest recioptn hall i hav ever seen 4 a press/mag off...njoyed the sights there...].......was reading the paper....then a Lady came from the inside off......she asks..wat do u want......me asks....ru Ms.Amarjit...she says........no....i explain abt MM2 confusion....she says ...the cds havn't cum yet....v will phone u if it cums...me says...k,bye...........went home opened the issue searched the photos sexn ...learnt it was Arpita Ganguli......then waited...4 the call...waited...waited...tat's wat iam doin still...now.................................................Digit Team.....this was a Big the Blow 4 me....no,folks not the waitin....the confusion or watever u guys say.

PLS guys gimme a quick reply.

P.s: excuse me 4 my super late reply....cos i had no time....then i tot i wud w8 instead of posting....ten my net connxn went away.....mainly...got the time..now only.......plssss excuse me 4 tat.

BYE.

------------------Have A Nice Day!!!!!------------------------

--------------------MOJOJOJO--------------------- :D

bala4digit

Journeyman
no....i was just hoping....u kno...!!!

jus wanted to kno dat any1 got ne thing or not..!!!

BYE!!!

-------------MOJOJOJO------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom