Preview + Feedback [January 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
You might not find much great content even in this issue also. But just go through the "preview Issue" or else view it at Here.

Well, thats the reason I stopped buying digit in the first place. Just eager or curious to see how much digit has changed, at least by design, leave alone content. I know there are more specifications in the ads than in the mag, but I don't mind spending Rs. 150/- once a while (not every month) for ol' times sake :).

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
It has come to our notice that a lot of the DVDs have some problem with the Digit TV Tablet comparison video. Click here to view the complete video on You Tube.

rahul_c

Journeyman
I like it, but this one was neutral issue. MIT lectures are awesome do keep on providing them and also the cartoons(Popye and Superman) in kids section they were entertaining ahhh... old memories. Thanks for providing Adobe CS5!
Change the DVD interface and make sure it supports wide screens and linux os and please don't make it similar(it looks boring) to windows interface make something of your own.
Keep up the good work guys, I have became regular reader of Digit again from now earlier I switched to other magazine but seeing how you guys have improved drastically in December issue(read DIGIT after 2 years) it made me to switch to Digit again.

ravindarjobs

Broken In
earlier I switched to other magazine but seeing how you guys have improved drastically in December issue(read DIGIT after 2 years) it made me to switch to Digit again.

you read digit after 2 years. That is why you found it some what good. ha ha ha ...
if you have read digit continuously, then you would have come to know what the readers are complaining now and then.

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
I like it, but this one was neutral issue. MIT lectures are awesome do keep on providing them and also the cartoons(Popye and Superman) in kids section they were entertaining ahhh... old memories. Thanks for providing Adobe CS5!
Change the DVD interface and make sure it supports wide screens and linux os and please don't make it similar(it looks boring) to windows interface make something of your own.
Keep up the good work guys, I have became regular reader of Digit again from now earlier I switched to other magazine but seeing how you guys have improved drastically in December issue(read DIGIT after 2 years) it made me to switch to Digit again.

Hi Rahul, Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the DVD contents. Its always good to have an old reader back. We are working to change the DVD interface to a fresh new look. So look out for that in the upcoming issues.

just received the mag, not in good condition............. some what torn,
and packing was cut and re-taped with packing tape.............:-x.

rahul_c

Journeyman
you read digit after 2 years. That is why you found it some what good. ha ha ha ...
if you have read digit continuously, then you would have come to know what the readers are complaining now and then.

Maybe but its still at par with competition and I have no regrets switching to Digit.

Hi Rahul, Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the DVD contents. Its always good to have an old reader back. We are working to change the DVD interface to a fresh new look. So look out for that in the upcoming issues.

It's good to know team digit actually listen to our feedback.

drsam

Right off the assembly line
Dr. Sohil Momin

the new Jan 11 issue was very nice

i am reader of digit since 2002 and seldom miss it

i bought it saving my pocket money in my school and college days

now i am buying it as per requirement and want to sucscribe but due to some circumstances i buy it from news stands

i really love digit and i read since i was doing computer hardware and neworking engineering with my 12 science and than i did medical

Now i am practicing homoeopathy in my own clinic and side by side i help people solve their computer problems without any charge...

thanks to digit my knowledge of pcs remain as upto date as possible and still i am called in my community the most knowledgeble person in computer and among my friends...

i just wanted to tell that in top games i had some suggetions of games which you play but never get tired i have played the games i am listing many times even one game alsmost 50 times but dont get tired

1. freelancer
2. undying
3. XIII
4. FABLE
5. Age of Mythology
6. Age of Empire
7. Dungeon Siege
8. Halo
9. Quake 4

and many others which are like play a hundredtime games and i was amazed that among this single one came as chances of AOE and AOM are high

Hope Digit gives us surprises like this everytime we read it...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A very nice overall,good work..you guys nailed world view section..

DVds were nice..can we have libreoffice for windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom