[Preview + Feedback] - Digit October 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Good issue this time. But you should have provided more big Demos. Needed more now since these demos are large and difficult to download. How about Stranglehold and PES 08 demos next time? Will post this in the right thread too.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey fatbeing.. tell me keeping what type of readers in your mind u write articles for digit ???
i just want to know.. just for info.... !

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Only i find the Linux mint of some use.The mag is good.
Common guys you can give more useful stuff.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Thanks.....Nice Mag content,

After waiting a long time,I frustrated & Last Wednesday I bought the Canon's 350D and now Digit finally came out this year's Digital Cam review. :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:.
Actually I want to buy a cam before Puja...So I am on hurry.
Anyhow Bad luck for me.

I skip sept issue, but I must buy this one.

src2206

In the zone
Thank you FatBeing...please accept my gratitude for providing the Open Education CD. Rest of the contents also looks great. Come Wednessday, and it will be in my hands. :)

Thanks again

bhaudateju

Right off the assembly line
i have nokia 6233 my phone’s internal memory is shown 200kb only, where as there is nothing in my phone memory.
could anyone have the credit of helping me out telling the code for formating phone memory
email at: bhaudagopy@yahoo.co.in

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
bhaudateju said:
i have nokia 6233 my phone’s internal memory is shown 200kb only, where as there is nothing in my phone memory.
could anyone have the credit of helping me out telling the code for formating phone memory
email at: bhaudagopy@yahoo.co.in
this is not right place to ask your query.
Ask your problem in Mobile Monsters section

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Nice mag & DISC contents, atleast they are better than previous
gfx card test & digi cams test looks good

Red_Baron

Broken In
Do we really need a CDROM? How about replacing it with another DVD instead?

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Roflmao..!!:razz:

Fast track to ppt??No way!!Who wants a fast track on ppt??How about a fast track to C/C++ or VB in next issue.I will be the first one to buy it then..:rolleyes:

Oh,btw the Bioshock Demo is nice.!!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Yeah we have been asking for education related articles/fastrack for a long time..
A fastrack to C/C++ will be loved by all...coz most of the readers are students...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Ok guys here is my feedback:
1.Who wants a fast track to Powerpoint?Complete waste of resources.
2.The movie+music+wallpapers are very good specially the movie Zeitgeist.Just awesome.Please do include more movies like this instead of filling the disc with junk.Two movies like this(=1.4GB) would be nice.
3.Linux Mint is awesome.Thanks for giving us different flavours of linux every month.
4.The free games are cool and addictive.Bioshock demo is good too.
5.The Digital camera and graphic card reviews is just what I/we wanted.
6.And that article about BitTorrent (Connecting masses) is uber cool.Thanks again.

Suggestions:
1.Come on guys who need a Fast track to Powerpoint?A fast track to c\c++\programming is long due or maybe a fast track to overclocking.
2.Please do provide latest versions of popular softwares like iTunes.
3.More movies like this months movie.It was awesome.Steal this movie part 2 is still pending.
4.Some game posters(like halo3).Please.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
Bolded for attention
I know, it looks stupid, but it's cos I haven't got a reply yet.

Erm, I've picked up my copy of Digit yesterday, and the a set of pages (29-37) are not printed, and the next set of pages are printed twice instead.
My copy is off the news-stand, is there a way to have it exchanged for a proper one? (by mail, etc.)

I'm looking forward to read the Article on BT. :p

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
The_Devil_Himself said:
Suggestions:
1.Come on guys who need a Fast track to Powerpoint?A fast track to c\c++\programming is long due or maybe a fast track to overclocking.
4.Some game posters(like halo3).Please.

Yeh... Me too waiting for Fast Track on Programming.... :rolleyes:

And it would be nice if Digit can give some (good) POSTERS !!! :p

utsav

damn busy...
picked the issue today.none of the cd/dvd are working:mad: :mad: .its too much.how to get them replaced?:evil:

sr_garg

Broken In
got the oct issue today cd is not workin only dvd is workin that too get hang sometime...... y u ppl r giving so low quality discs now a days....... i think no one is haapy on this side.. please do the needfull.......

Status
Not open for further replies.