[Preview + Feedback] Digit May 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
I think they should definitely pay heed on the page where the pole results are published every month now; month after month their occur worse printing mistakes and they don't pay attention or publish any corrigendum. Although I am not very much interested in the poll results but it's very much annoying to me to found this in a mag like Digit.

And for the mobile review this month - all you know how much that sucks. On page 60 the Intex infi's negetive point is 'Expensive' and on next page it's quoted 'very affordable' :) . They tested only some boring (not so popular) models this time and I can understand many news-stand buyers bought the mag this month only for the mobile review. In future they will think twice before buying the mag.

And what's about Digit Patron? Is '14th Feb 2007' yet to come or they do not need our patronage anymore :) ? Anyway I am not bothered.

csczero

Journeyman
WTH i still didnt get this month's issue .............digit sucks thu its 15 th now looks like ill get this months and next months at same time :mad:

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
content was not upto the the standard,just wasted my money the quality is declining,U r just trying to fill up the bytes of the cds with lots of things which we usually have.Not a single good content.
well i thought when u introduced the DVD u were having lots of material and wanted to give but after a few month of josh u r all coming in hosh

Tapomay said:
I think they should definitely pay heed on the page where the pole results are published every month now; month after month their occur worse printing mistakes and they don't pay attention or publish any corrigendum. Although I am not very much interested in the poll results but it's very much annoying to me to found this in a mag like Digit.

And for the mobile review this month - all you know how much that sucks. On page 60 the Intex infi's negetive point is 'Expensive' and on next page it's quoted 'very affordable' :) . They tested only some boring (not so popular) models this time and I can understand many news-stand buyers bought the mag this month only for the mobile review. In future they will think twice before buying the mag.

And what's about Digit Patron? Is '14th Feb 2007' yet to come or they do not need our patronage anymore :) ? Anyway I am not bothered.

quite agree with U .u have said the TRUTH bro. cheers

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

avtarkaint

Broken In
agreed with personifiedgenius useless issue of may2007 wastage of money & time. add mobile convertor in next issue for example video convertor mp3 to wav, amv convertor mp3 to midi etc.

liquid_snake

Broken In
hello
i m aditya
digit reader since 2003 & subscriber since 2006
but in a few months the subscription has gone to hell
delevery is always made in 3rd week
& instead of may 07 april 07 has been dispatched to me
i have tried a lot to make them know
sent more than 10 mails regarding their information
i know that i should send the issue to them by courier but i wont do that without a confirmation mail them
when they confirm me by mail i wd send the wron issue
therefore i m posting my broken feelings here
please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom