[Preview + Feedback] - Digit March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dfordigit

Dear Fatbeing,

As sometimes we received our subscribed copy very late, it becomes even hard to take part in 'TAKE A CRACK'.

So, what you can do is always include 'TAKE A CRACK' in preview of magazine content in this forum. (You have missed the same in this month preview.) So we can take a look at current month's challenge in time.This way we will be at par with Mumbai based readers.

Thanks.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
dfordigit said:
Dear Fatbeing,

As sometimes we received our subscribed copy very late, it becomes even hard to take part in 'TAKE A CRACK'.

So, what you can do is always include 'TAKE A CRACK' in preview of magazine content in this forum. (You have missed the same in this month preview.) So we can take a look at current month's challenge in time.This way we will be at par with Mumbai based readers.

Thanks.
That's simple enough, I guess. Original post edited. I'll (try and) remember to include it in every preview now.

D

dfordigit

Thank you FatBeing for editing your post to include this month's 'Take a crack'.

Last edited by a moderator:

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
i forgot to buy an issue recently. that issue featuring may be sound systems i mean speaker/cards or also video editing or something like that...Can anyone remind me which issue pls ??? and i am a noob too, so can i read some of the articles here???where ????:(

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
this is gr8
wanted the freeware fast track and speakers review so bad
i also wanted my war rock and the war rock is the latest edition(feburary 7 released) right???
how do u people know what we want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gr8 issue
will get mt copy today
thank u digit

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody got the Digit Mag Of this month yet? If someone got it
Please tell me the "Build Number Of XP Service Pack 2"
which is on this months DVD.
Also Mention XpSp2's file name that is given on the DVD
eg. xxxxx.exe

I will got my mag on 9th or 10th of this month as said by the
man at the news-stand. So I am just curious about the build number
of Xp Sp2 which is on this months DVD.

--------------------MEMBERS PLEASE REPLY-------------------------

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^^^

Just install the digit archive from any older digit CD/DVD and update it from the web...and then search it....you can see it by yourself.
Surely it will show the version no.

Update is not very large.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@dissel > There is no build number but I found the Full File name.
Plz Tell me the build number by checking the property of that file

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i checked the digital passion section of dvd in digit archive(i have updated the archive)
war rock is not there????????????????????????
why?????????????

dissel

Cyborg Agent
ssk429 said:
i checked the digital passion section of dvd in digit archive(i have updated the archive)
war rock is not there????????????????????????
why?????????????

I update mine and find the 'war rock' Dec.2006 DVD --> Games\Big\wr_installer_101406.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom