[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Team Digit..

If u put it into the Website on or before 30.6.2008, is more useful to all....

toofan

Technomancer
Mr Rabooooooooooo,
Can U include a tutorial about configuring the PCX2 in the magazine or personally in this thread.

drsubhadip

In the zone
where is the content ......
today is the day one of july.....
others have already shown in their web site...
please hurry up..

one thing to remind my dear toofan_nainital
that linux all r free...
for me it is a great learning experience with all the linux..
i ve xp,ubuntu..and third is variable linux distribution..
so i ve triple boot..
i do not ve to format the entire hard drive but the selected 15 gb....
that is the solution......

Last edited:

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Where are the ipod touch winners..are the codes drawn (lucky draw) yet..if yes will be informed by mail....or anybody any answer ....after long i logged in site please inform me

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
Erm... I guess am the only one who noticed it but.. you giving Kung-Fu Panda with this edition? Woah!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^I guess some preview or something.If they are giving Full movie in HD(HD section,:p),I am so gonna buy not one but two copies,:d.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey, isn't distributing the PS2 emulator illegal? I mean it would hamper the sales of PS2 in India.. on the other hand, the emulator sux, it doesn't even plays God of War

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Result of "I LOVE MY LAPTOP" contest declared in this edition?

if no, then when would they be declared?

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Finally the DVD contents r improving..........and thanx for Fedora 9, but I think its better to giv an image of FC9 instead of the bootable, otherwise provide a separate CD for FC9. I like to keep my digit DVDs and OS disks separate....

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Ya v r still 2 have a glimpse of the July issue on the website....No preview of the July issue yet on the site...

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
I was looking somthing good in the Productivity Section.
I guess not this time.

Finally the DVD contents r improving..........and thanx for Fedora 9, but I think its better to giv an image of FC9 instead of the bootable, otherwise provide a separate CD for FC9. I like to keep my digit DVDs and OS disks separate....

I support the above said statement.

Last edited:

anshul

Journeyman
Is this MSDN library the one that is available on the net.
I mean does it have the API reference journal??
Also does it have the MSDN library of VB 6.0?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Neither Chip nor PCWorld have shown their hands! So red-colour-and-bold-font-users can't blame poor ol' digit! Anyway, beware technology navigator, for, with time... come expectations! We are expecting nothing less than three Aces.

praka123

left this forum longback
well ,thanks for fedora 9 bootable dvd.though a dvd ISO had been better. :|
reg Linux distros bundled with every magazines in India and abroad ,normal bandwidth starving millions cant download these 4.x GB ISO's or even CD's.also ,it helps spreading GNU/Linux adoption.I completely supports what raabo does by bundling Fedora 9.

//offtopic to those against bundling Linux dvds:

GNU/Linux aint something that should be tried in virtual emulation softwares.but you should be aware that it is a very stable and superior OS which is deployed by servers and other mission-critical applications.even Google just for an example.

infact Window$ powerusers are those who find it (at first) boring and uninteresting.you have to use Ubuntu or Fedora for say 2 weeks to get accustomed and "unlearning" window$ sure helps. look at me - I am on GNU/Linux for the past 5 years or so almost completely.I am not against use of window$ xp .if your work needs xP, then it is fine.but do try and promote FOSS and GNU/Linux which should change the face of tech world.
Thank you!
//offtopic

toofan

Technomancer
Anyone got his hands on this months issue? Pleas tell us how is the magazine content for this month.
digit will not be available till 10th of this month in most of the cities as usual so if anyone wishes he can check the special issue content of PCWorld this month. There are some superb articles.
*www.pcworld.in/magazine/viewMagazine.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom