[Preview + Feedback] Digit January 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunaldeo2001

Broken In
Goff UP in DVD contents.

Hi Rabbo

I have just checked my Digit Jan 2006 DVD contents. It is to tell you that Delphi 2006 and c++ builder 2006 was not given (but mentioned) with Jan 2006 DVD.

SInce C++ builder 2006 is still to come please include JBUILDER 2006 instead. I am providing full links to Delphi 2006 and Jbuilder 2006 with its sizes. Hope this will help.

1. Delphi 2006

Only Delphi 2006 prerequisite was given.

Here are the full download links with file names

PART 1: PREREQUISITES (210 MB)
*altd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Trial_Third_Party_DL/Prereqs.zip

PART 2: MAIN INSTALLATION (269 MB)
Http link

*altd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Update3_Arch_Trial/d2005_upd3_trial.exe

Ftp link

ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Update3_Arch_Trial/d2005_upd3_trial.exe

PART 3: POST INSTALLATION (optional)

English Windows Rave Reports Borland® Edition (BE)
*altd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Trial_Third_Party_DL/Rave.zip

English Windows ComponentOne Studio Enterprise for Borland Delphi 2005
*altd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Trial_Third_Party_DL/ComponentOne.zip

English Windows NUnit v2.2.0.0 Unit Testing Framework
*altd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Trial_Third_Party_DL/NUnit.zip

English Windows Borland StarTeam Standard Edition
*www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_starteam.html

English Windows Borland Optimizeit for the Microsoft .NET Framework
*www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_opt_profiler.html

English Windows Borland InterBase 7.5
*www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_interbase.html

2. C++ Builder 2006

C++ builder 6 was given instead of 2006. C++ builder 2006 edition will be posted soon.

Mean while JBUILDER 2006 links are given below

Windows
HTTP (570 MB)
*altd.borland.com/download/jbuilder/JBuilder_2006/Enterprise/jb2006_enttrialdl_win.zip

FTP (570 MB)
ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/jbuilder/JBuilder_2006/Enterprise/jb2006_enttrialdl_win.zip

Linux

HTTP (600 MB)
*altd.borland.com/download/jbuilder/JBuilder_2006/Enterprise/jb2006_enttrialdl_lin.zip

FTP (600 MB)
ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/jbuilder/JBuilder_2006/Enterprise/jb2006_enttrialdl_lin.zip

Borland Enterprise Server (J2EE App server companion for Jbuilder 2006)

Windows
Http (397 MB)

*altd.borland.com/download/bes/BES_65_Trial_DL/Windows/BES_65_Windows_Trial_Web.exe

FTP (397 MB)
ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/bes/BES_65_Trial_DL/Windows/BES_65_Windows_Trial_Web.exe

Linux

http (357 MB)
*altd.borland.com/download/bes/BES_65_Trial_DL/RedHat/BES_65_RedHat_Trial_Web.tar

ftp (357 MB)
ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/bes/BES_65_Trial_DL/RedHat/BES_65_RedHat_Trial_Web.tar

Thank you very much sir

Ranjya

Broken In
I thought this month you would give nvidia drivers for linux.
They are not on the cd or dvd. :cry:
Bad guys :twisted:

nsidd75

2 hld a pen = 2 be @ war
Few things to notice!

Hi!

First of all WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And congrats to Digit for another good edition!

But I have one thing to point. About the article on your 'remind me' file creation and 'sticking' it up on the desktop! But isn't it funny that you don't need to do any of the things you say but just create a normal notepad file with the file name as "Things to do" or something of that sort? Comeon guys, we expect something more original from you than this!!! Well there are real 'stick up' notes in Outlook application's 'notes' icon! They actually do stick up on the desktop and you can add new ones then and there itself (save them as 'message' with the 'save as' comand)! Well, is there anyway we could create such file or file clips on the desktop itself? if you could tell us about that, then it would be indeed great!

And I wanted to bring to your notice that last month's DVD did not have the old Digit pdfs as printed on the book.... could you please tell me what I can do?

Sid

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
A good New Year Gift from digit - Thank you for that. Pretty good contents in both magazine and CD/DVD.
Keep it up, and make those unhappy subscribers happy by giving 2 DVDs from your next anniversary issue onwards.

LegendKiller

In the zone
i really don't understand the why quake4 demo was given so late,when most of us who were interested in it have already purchased it...
Anyhow rest were good like system mechanic,kubuntu..

Retro

Journeyman
I absolutely don't believe it. I got my Digit Magazine on the 5th which is an all-time record. go Digit!

-- Retro

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Raaabo it is now getting into my nerves, every month the digit issue is late, just for query can I terminate this contract (I don't want a refund). What is going on, the issue gets to the newstand on the 1st and we subscribers have to wait till mid of the month. Sorry if I have used harsh words but u can understand my position. So pls do something.
When I called the helpdesk @ Kolkata they told me that I would be reciving my copy on the 7th but it is 8th already and I haven't recieved it yet. Nowdays I don't even recieve the e-mail regading the delivery of the magazine. Help.
This issue seems to be great but whats the point if I don't recieve it in time.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
NEVER DID I GET THE MAG IN ITS FIRST WEEK!!!
I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY MAG................
I did'nt post my wish and my feedback in protest against what has happened in previous months . Raaabo read this line
Tell the Digit team to post the mags quickly so that it reaches us by the first week or else it is very very very bad................

Aanand

Journeyman
I am also waiting for the magazine as usual. Can anybody please tell me whether the fast track in PDF has all the books in this series ?? I am quite interested to know about this fast.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
i received my copy on 8th and have almost finished reading it.lookin forward 2 fast track looks pretty interesting!digit has done gud work last month 2 bring out a fanastic magazine this month.also the softwares included are gr8!!!

@anand
all the fast track in PDF has all the series from digital photography.

LegendKiller

In the zone
i hope digit people better give software which are pretty recent and not out-datede software which are 4-5 months old,for example the updates for viruscans were of november.11?????????????????????
Can someone tell me whats the use of a nov11 anti-virus signature updates in january??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom