[Preview + Feedback] Digit January 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
sorry sudipto,you also know it isn't the case,digit has time and time again given age-old programs and boast of it on cover of cd,also the the december issue which was charged 200Rs just for useless cds like mid-town madness,terminator is un-called for!
I got hold of this forum lately and will only buy it if it can offer some real stuff!!

g_goyal2000

Youngling
LegendKiller said:
i hope digit people better give software which are pretty recent and not out-datede software which are 4-5 months old,for example the updates for viruscans were of november.11?????????????????????
Can someone tell me whats the use of a nov11 anti-virus signature updates in january??????????????

Same here.
Raaabo gives so many outdated softwares.
Even though many users, including me, provide him with links to all the latest available necessary & good softwares, drivers, he either still gives out old ones or not at all.

sudipto

Broken In
sorry guys,
as you know i am new to this forum and also to DIGIT & their team, so i didnt know about their tactics & policies :( .so i just said what seemed to me a reasonable reason for giving such old software etc.thanks for your info :)

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
I am very disappointed with the January CD-DVD contents!

From next time, I will buy only if the contents of CD-DVD are good.

I don't think Jan 2006 is value for Rs.125/- as we already have almost all the stuffs in previous digit DVDs.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
navneeth_snr said:
I am very disappointed with the January CD-DVD contents!

From next time, I will buy only if the contents of CD-DVD are good.

I don't think Jan 2006 is value for Rs.125/- as we already have almost all the stuffs in previous digit DVDs.

Very true.
I agree & will try to abide with the above said too.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
That's probably a typo in the description. The antivirus updates are probably Nov 29th or Dec 6th, will check and get back on that.

We repeat good software when newer versions are released. Stuff like Opera and Firefox will always be included in the CD/DVD because they come out with updates so often.

CD/DVD is finalised on the 8th of the previous month, so Antivirus updates will always be a little older. If you remember I stopped giving them for this same reason and the people here demanded my execution! They said they'd rather have older updates than none at all, or have to download them.

I guess you really cannot please everyone!

Raaabo

jamyang312

Journeyman
Raaabo said:
That's probably a typo in the description. The antivirus updates are probably Nov 29th or Dec 6th, will check and get back on that.

We repeat good software when newer versions are released. Stuff like Opera and Firefox will always be included in the CD/DVD because they come out with updates so often.

CD/DVD is finalised on the 8th of the previous month, so Antivirus updates will always be a little older. If you remember I stopped giving them for this same reason and the people here demanded my execution! They said they'd rather have older updates than none at all, or have to download them.

I guess you really cannot please everyone!

Raaabo

correct

sudipto

Broken In
it's 25th now, where is the preview of the february issue??
posting here as the concerned theard has been locked.sorry if posted in the wrong section.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
sudipto said:
it's 25th now, where is the preview of the february issue??
posting here as the concerned theard has been locked.sorry if posted in the wrong section.

why to say sorry, they have locked earlier demand for feb , they have started demand march but nowhere is preview for feb, nearlly end of month but no preview :evil: . please raboo post the preview.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
In this January Issue it was great to see all the collection of Fast Track Books in PDF But unfortunately some pages are missing from the fast track of VIRUS PROOF YOUR PC.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Every month preview is geeting late :(
wonder if there is any use of the preview at the end of the month :roll:

g_goyal2000

Youngling
ankurgupta.me said:
Every month preview is geeting late :(
wonder if there is any use of the preview at the end of the month :roll:

I agree.
No use posting the preview at end of the month when we can view the preview at Digit homepage at end of month.
I think they should scrap the Digitized forum since, since they (Raaabo, others) don't give out what we demand + they doesn't post the preview in time.
Last month's delay may be acceptable, but if they are gonna be late in everything in this forum, then no use of the Digitized forum.
This s_h_i_t can't be & won't be accepted.

sudipto

Broken In
well ,now just 24hours and 40 minutes left to view the preview of february issue.please post the preview, atleast of the magazine's contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom