[Preview + Feedback] Digit February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

santu_29

Journeyman
thats right... the quality has degraded badly. even my dvds didn't work.. wrote to help@jasubhai a number of times but no reply.

B

bigdaddy486

This fast track issue is useless but tech jagaron was great............

Magazine content should be more computer related..........

ThinkFree

Technomancer
NOT ONE BUT MANY MEMEBERS said:
wrote to help@jasubhai a number of times but no reply.

I think I am very lucky. I got a reply within just 10 days that other dvd was dispatched on 20th Feb. Don't know if I will get it.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
why the SH!T should it happen to me .. when this is he issue after several months..

MY DVD IS SHOWING CYCLIC REDUNACY ERROR THE FIRST TIME ITSELF

and the DVD content has definetly DEGRADED...

but iam too late... i should have visited this thread...

ok wht should i do ?? to replace the DVD...
please help me some one ..

DVD QUALITY IS VERY WORST AS IF SOME CHEAP DVD IN STREET....

DIGIT wht have u become ... best >>> worst( if i mean worst .. i really mean VERY VERY VERY WORST ?????
disaapointed...

going thru the book.. but seems the content have somehow increased... off lately i am only seeing MOBILE REVIEWS.. mroe pages dedicated to MOBILE STUFF... wht is this a mobile mag of computer mag...
yes i agree todays mobile are closing the gap.. but that doesnt mean too much of those stuff...

pleas some one help me to replace the DVD... should i have to mail them the DVD ???

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
By the way, when is the By demand April 2008 thread going to open? I've already prepared my wishlist. Last month they hurried it up and told us to post before the 5th February. Is there going to be a Digit in April at all? I'm getting MAD out here!!! :mad:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Today i received a reply letter from 9dot9 i think stating to courier the dvd , but one question..who will bear this extra cost? Will they pay me back?another thing is should the dvd supposed to be perfect in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom