Preview + Feedback [December 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi.tejarockon

Right off the assembly line
Ha Ha Ha !! Are we fools ??!! Most of the DVD content can be download FREE from the internet. Nothing NEW in this issue.

** NO FREE FULL VERSION SOFTWARE (Popular Titles) **

** NO FREE FULL VERSION GAME (New Games) **

** Tutorial videos are all available at Y@u Tube **

Digit could have bundle any POPULAR Anitvirus Program as FREE bundle or at discounted price !! All Antivirus Companies are looking for sponsors !!!

Digit could have given FREE Microsoft Technical EVENTS pass.

Digit could have tied-up with Microsoft Student Program to distribute FREE software

Overall Dissatisfied with this issue.

Yeah, ur right Though i get a training.com Rs.500 gift coupon, what the hell i can do with it??

ravi.tejarockon

Again I got the training.com Rs.500 coupon. It's really waste to me. What should i do. I think they gotta deal with these people. trying to drop out to buy this mag Another time:-x:-x

P.S:: Sorry for bad reply i lost Rs.250 .Who will repay it???

honeykr

New sections like bazzar mini and world view were very useful,but as i have told you improve your layout and page quality.
BTW new glossy layer in the cover in december issue was good

Ashutosh2000

how to use 2000+ search able tips and tricks will save our time from going through the past issues??
i m not able to use them....i get IIS screen...thats all!!!

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
how to use 2000+ search able tips and tricks will save our time from going through the past issues??
i m not able to use them....i get IIS screen...thats all!!!

The interface runs on Internet Explorer you should have IE installed, if you cannot access Tips & Tricks from the DVD try doing it manually from Windows explorer.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
everything regarding issue was great except 1 let down..rs. 250 is wayy too much! Should have included another ft

nice content overall

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Originally Posted by Tech&ME
Ha Ha Ha !! Are we fools ??!! Most
of the DVD content can be
download FREE from the internet.
Nothing NEW in this issue.
** NO FREE FULL VERSION
SOFTWARE (Popular Titles) **
** NO FREE FULL VERSION GAME
(New Games) **
** Tutorial videos are all available
at Y@u Tube **
Digit could have bundle any
POPULAR Anitvirus Program as
FREE bundle or at discounted
price !! All Antivirus Companies are
looking for sponsors !!!
Digit could have given FREE
Microsoft Technical EVENTS pass.
Digit could have tied-up with
Microsoft Student Program to
distribute FREE software
Overall Dissatisfied with this issue.
agree with few points of this post other than tutorial vids one which I think is good

other than this,I feel dvd's are a letdown..no full game?no full paid s/w? the yes men movie was awesome so thanks
I know Raabo and all other team members are working very hard and work has shown..Magazine contend has greatly improved but you also must work on other aspects..

Digit tv is good but no audio after 3 minutes?why?and no I have no codec,coder or decoder problem..

fanboy article was great..missing your quake discussions

The writing by Raabo is excellent..and few of your articles need to increase in length

Overall a good issue but not worth Rs.250
Magazine- 8/10
DvD- 5/10 (Like you put it in the bazaar mini page- Decent product.Go for it,but there [edit:] must be better products)

Ashutosh2000

The interface runs on Internet Explorer you should have IE installed, if you cannot access Tips & Tricks from the DVD try doing it manually from Windows explorer.
I tried copting the tnt folder to my computer' hard drive but still i'm not able to access them...
i m having ie installed and using vista
i just get an iis7 screen and nothin else
is there any other way to host tnt?????

Ashutosh2000

I tried copting the tnt folder to my computer' hard drive but still i'm not able to access them...
i m having ie installed and using vista
i just get an iis7 screen and nothin else
is there any other way to host tnt?????

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ make sure if you get firewall alert click allow.

Try with IE 8

also keep little patience for it to load. IT took lots of time for me to load

clear the cache of IE

masterkd

Padawan
AARGH..i'm pissed..what the hell kind of courier they use..received the dispatch mail on 1st but its yet to be delivered..same thing every month!! :-x :banghead:

digitaltab

In the zone
AARGH..i'm pissed..what the hell kind of courier they use..received the dispatch mail on 1st but its yet to be delivered..same thing every month!! :-x :banghead:

thats why i unsubscribed from their service.
i buy it on 1st day of month from magazine stalls,
although the prices are costly but atleast i get it on 1.
they gave me diwali edition on 13 or 14 of the month while all my friends got it earlier and were telling about it. i was so frustrated....

and talking about digit, dc edition was not worth 250 inr,

chip was far better than this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom