Preview and Feedback [December 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
We're not idiotic, we thought of that as well, and we cater to our online audience via our site. However, I still think that magazine readers are a different breed. They've always been a minority, of course, and will continue to be, but as Indian Readership Survey figures will tell you, Digit is one of the few magazines that is growing in readership.

Also, with the sheer amount of readership we have... which IRS will tell you is more than all the other tech magazines combined, we must be doing something right!

And yes, we have tried iPad and Kindle versions, but I think it's still a little early for that in India. Not enough adopters for soft copy mags just yet.

I may be wrong, so please, if you want to prove me wrong, write in to editor at thinkdigit dot com if you would like to purchase Digit and Fast Track on an iPad or Kindle, and I'll be happy to eat my words and make those versions ASAP.

Frankly speaking,

First off, many many thanks for your kind reply.

Second: who said you people are idiotic ?? :shock: if that would have been the case, I would have never purchased a single copy of Chip since 1998 and later Digit since 2001 mags at all. :))

Ya I agree that India is still slow with digital readership, and I myself hate that format. Mags does has a different smell and charm to it.

I like to read paper books of Sidney Sheldon, then their digital counterparts. :grin:

But who know what FUTURE 2020 has in store for us INDIANS :wink:

Keep up the good work, Sir.

Last edited:

masterkd

Padawan
argh..yet to receive this month's issue..and the most irritating thing is they don't properly respond to the mails i sent..done with digit subscription..never going to renew!!

lubana

Right off the assembly line
I received this issue and the packing was good. The DVD's look scratch free but still they do not work correctly. I could not copy data from the DVD's ( all off 'em ). The alpha dvd didn't work at all.

First I thought my drive is not working properly but then at my desktop and my friend's PC too they didn't work. Though they play but you can't copy the contents it says CRC error. But there is not even a single scratch on the dvd's..

Help me out with this problem. Some people buy digit to read magazines some buy for dvd's. I think I have wasted my money.

r4gs

In the zone
Send a mail to "help @ thinkdigit . com"

They should help you with your problem and send you the replacement DVDs if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom