Cyborg Agent
See this how our life will change with this tech

[YOUTUBE]YrtANPtnhyg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i dont why youtube link is not working here, but the guy is really genius, many of must have seen his work demos

yeah, but as said in one of his videos, that the device is very cheap to manufacture so why we are not seeing it now in market

the answer is it is sponsored by many technology compaanies like samsung and so on , so they might be not happy to release it in cheap prices, glad to see people like Pranav sticking and getting inspired from indian culture, he is inpired from Indian mythology... wow

truly genius, hope to see such products coming out soon, the possiblity is endless

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
The guy showed many different usage of the device and tech. But I think he is working now for Samsung so the tech will be limited to Samsung devices onlt

Hrishi

I admire the guy's enthusiasm.
Was wondering if any prototype models are available ?? What about the open source codes he was willing to share for common man ?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
very very old, there is google glass now..

google glass, oculus rift are awesome, i get hot girls excited about these things at my workplace.. LOL..!!
but the samsung watch is not cool.

quagmire

Allllright !
The guy showed many different usage of the device and tech. But I think he is working now for Samsung so the tech will be limited to Samsung devices onlt

Right.

He is the Head of Think Tank Team and Director of Research of Samsung Research America.

He is the one who presented GAlaxy Gear at last years Samsung Unpacked 2013 event. Take a look.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Yes he talked abou t open source but seems corporate lobby sponsoring his project Has forced him to keep software out of open source. I had showed many ideas but I don't think it will become reality now as the guy may be forced to work as per company dictation and then we will have only few devices from companies like samsung

Top Bottom