Post your Speedtest results

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
^ Actually I am shifting to a new place, I don't have any fiber or STB set up there.

There are many other providers too but neighbors told me that Airtel is more reliable due to less interruptions. So I contacted them. The sales person told me about this deal so I opted for it.

The installation was minimal because the society already has fiber lines built in so they didn't have to lay any new cable but rather just extend one.

So I guess it is still better deal for me as I have not much to lose.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I guess extreme is already free, i can get the app for free from that recharge. I have 549 plan, and it is available on Airtel thanks
xtream app is free for many plans but afaik they have removed live tv channels from it which were earlier part of it. a lot of users were crying few days back on twitter regarding this. in fact my sister first told me about the removal as she was watching it on laptop using my bb account. i then saw reply from airtel that they have removed it permanently. she now highjacks my phone everyday to watch jiotv.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
1626255914901.png

I am speed ......

Apparently, ookla bugged out while speedtesting.

------Edit-----

*www.speedtest.net/result/11725985375.png

Using TP-Link router from the farthest of my house on 5Ghz. The router works great.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ @whitestar_999 , the above data shows BB connection in Fiber from Alliance.
The Plan which I am currently is "SMART" plan,whose bandwidth is 150Mbps.

Why this difference in speeds?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ @whitestar_999 , the above data shows BB connection in Fiber from Alliance.
The Plan which I am currently is "SMART" plan,whose bandwidth is 150Mbps.

Why this difference in speeds?
Never rely on speedtest to accurately measure connection speed. Download some heavily seeded linux iso or some big software setup(at least 3-4gb+) from microsoft site to see the avg speed throughout the duration of download.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Never rely on speedtest to accurately measure connection speed. Download some heavily seeded linux iso or some big software setup(at least 3-4gb+) from microsoft site to see the avg speed throughout the duration of download.
Okay...shall notice that.

Top Bottom