Post your Speedtest results

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
It's trial period - 150mbps, I guess all would get the same trial plan irrespective of the option they pick (Option 1 or 2). I will choose a plan after the trial period ends, I am thinking of 30mbps plan.
in Airtel, i almost always get more than the plan speed but uploads are not very good / much.
i too have decided to get 30Mbps plan when we shift and if it is available there.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*www.speedtest.net/result/i/4638049931.png

got airtel xstream today, 799 plan. they provided me a nokia router. Installation was fast.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
but how did they included modem and stb cost in this?? Its hard to believe it.
an airtel manager once told me that they prefer customers who are going to use it for long time. when someone opts for 3 months in advance, it is expected he will use it for longer period which will cover the cost of these equipment's.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ I find that as way of marketing and making the customer commit to their service for longer period of time.
When I was enquiring for new fiber connection, I was asked to go for 6 months plan (499/- base plan) to avoid paying installation charges. If I opt for one month, then I have to pay installation charges of 1000/-. When asked about 3 months package instead of 6 months, I was told I have to opt for 799/- plan (799 * 3) to avoid installation charges as there is no offer for 499/- 3 months package. After getting the connection, I can request them to change the plan to 499/- and still avoid paying installation charges. Just to save some money (799*3 = 2397/- instead of 499*6 = 2994).

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
^ I find that as way of marketing and making the customer commit to their service for longer period of time.
When I was enquiring for new fiber connection, I was asked to go for 6 months plan (499/- base plan) to avoid paying installation charges. If I opt for one month, then I have to pay installation charges of 1000/-. When asked about 3 months package instead of 6 months, I was told I have to opt for 799/- plan (799 * 3) to avoid installation charges as there is no offer for 499/- 3 months package. After getting the connection, I can request them to change the plan to 499/- and still avoid paying installation charges. Just to save some money (799*3 = 2397/- instead of 499*6 = 2994).
changing tariff immediately would change it immediately and convert it to 499 plan with amount adjusted accordingly?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
changing tariff immediately would change it immediately and convert it to 499 plan with amount adjusted accordingly?
Yeah, I was told the plan will be changed to 499/-.
May not be immediately, let's say after 24 - 48 hrs processing time.

Top Bottom