Post your Speedtest results

amjath

Human Spambot
^^I am happy getting 4Mbps for 8 gigs and you are saying 15Mbps is small for 50Gigs :eek: ... I download 20-25 gigs with my pathetic 512kbps connection. it will be 100 gigs on a connection like these

what he is trying to say is, 50gig will get over i no time with 15 mbps

that too if u r a member in private tracker, you can get solid full speed without throttling

- - - Updated - - -

downloaded ~4 gig for 3 days from steam with my 512kbps :( :banghead::machinegun: BSNL

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
what he is trying to say is, 50gig will get over i no time with 15 mbps

that too if u r a member in private tracker, you can get solid full speed without throttling
I got that ... but a 50mbps connection is such a royalty for a person like me that i get jelly if someone condemns it even sarcastically.
His post FUP is what i crave for while i download torrents at 50-60KBps.

downloaded ~4 gig for 3 days from steam with my 512kbps :( :banghead::machinegun: BSNL
*s29.postimg.org/tj0u013br/I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
son I am disappoint.

15mbps is useless if you just get 50 GB.

The whole FUP plans are S#!t. People don't get it.

1.Some people mostly say 60% just subscribe to 15mbps plans just to download files fastly even though they hardly download ~40Gb and however finish the Remaining FUP by month end. This makes it a 50GB plan which comes around 500 rupees inc tax if this such plan is offered in the market. Means, Customers are at loosing end up by paying double for which they don't use.

2. The rest set of people say 30% are those who finish their FUP by middle of month and go a head with 2Mbps. End up downloading up to ~50Gb on average because they feel its taking a lot of time and end up leeching less data. => 500+ 250 = 750 Rupees. customer is loosing money

3. The Rest 10% who are heavy downloaders who finish FUP within 5days and download up to ~150Gb on average. actually get Paisa vasool deal here.

This is how ISP's earn and make profits up to tune of 400 Crores/ Annum which is of Beam Fiber's. They are indeed selling fastest plans, but even restricting them. Their FUP policy looks fair to few but its not.
Now who wants to drive a ferrari for first 15 days and Nano for Rest of the month? Kick out FUP connections.

Now Regarding me? I fall in 2nd Category. daily usage of ~3.5Gb

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
My todays usage was around 35 gigs at around 9-14 mbps so you can expect what will happen with 50mbps :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/JRZaNx0.png

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The whole FUP plans are S#!t. People don't get it.

1.Some people mostly say 60% just subscribe to 15mbps plans just to download files fastly even though they hardly download ~40Gb and however finish the Remaining FUP by month end. This makes it a 50GB plan which comes around 500 rupees inc tax if this such plan is offered in the market. Means, Customers are at loosing end up by paying double for which they don't use.

2. The rest set of people say 30% are those who finish their FUP by middle of month and go a head with 2Mbps. End up downloading up to ~50Gb on average because they feel its taking a lot of time and end up leeching less data. => 500+ 250 = 750 Rupees. customer is loosing money

3. The Rest 10% who are heavy downloaders who finish FUP within 5days and download up to ~150Gb on average. actually get Paisa vasool deal here.

This is how ISP's earn and make profits up to tune of 400 Crores/ Annum which is of Beam Fiber's. They are indeed selling fastest plans, but even restricting them. Their FUP policy looks fair to few but its not.
Now who wants to drive a ferrari for first 15 days and Nano for Rest of the month? Kick out FUP connections.

Now Regarding me? I fall in 2nd Category. daily usage of ~3.5Gb

BEAM FUP reached how is = Download + Upload...

Damn....

Beam is taking both download & Upload as well ...

kisame

King of Heroes
Got this while downloading a video from youtube in my college.
*i.imgur.com/97Q327j.png
Download completed in around 30 seconds.

Speed test at that time
*i.imgur.com/vR4zMQZ.png

I was surprised to see this kind of speed, so I tried to download more videos over 1 GB.Same result i.e around 30 MBytes/Sec.
Anyone else getting this kind of speed in their college??

Top Bottom