Post your Speedtest results

vis

Right off the assembly line
After complaining yesterday they fixed my connection!
*www.speedtest.net/result/3509849267.png
:shock:

aniket.cain

Padawan
Please drop a email to Hathway support or call them and ask them to assign you a static IP. As Docsis 3.0 comes with a static IP and the connection is always on. No need to login or enter any username or password. This is part of the Docsis 3.0 package.

I got a response back that static ip is for Rs. 100 per month. Is it so? :eek:

After complaining yesterday they fixed my connection!
*www.speedtest.net/result/3509849267.png
:shock:

Right when I needed a customer of Reliance broadband. What plan are you on?
I saw a 1099/- 4mbps non-FUP in their website. Looking forward to it, if at all possible can you please test ping to this address: sgp-1.valve.net

To ping test, open command prompt in windows or terminal in linux and use the following command:
Code:
ping sgp-1.valve.net

Dushie

Broken In

Nope for Docsis 3.0 connections static IP is free as part of plan and it is always on so no manual login is required. I think you should post a complaint on their facebook page. I had got couple of fliers on the same. Let me upload one for you that says no login required.

*i.imgur.com/YoOYmOz.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
ISP in office, if only we could carry a pendrive and bypass the damn websense :evil:
*www.speedtest.net/result/3513642193.png

vis

Right off the assembly line
Right when I needed a customer of Reliance broadband. What plan are you on?
I saw a 1099/- 4mbps non-FUP in their website. Looking forward to it, if at all possible can you please test ping to this address: sgp-1.valve.net

To ping test, open command prompt in windows or terminal in linux and use the following command:
Code:
ping sgp-1.valve.net
Hey sorry for late reply.
*i1.minus.com/jCaOPYldwb08C.png

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!

Quite less. Beam telecom charges Rs.225/- for static ip. Reason for such high price is Depletion of Ipv4 address. :twisted:
Other ISP's are going to follow this soon.. There are just 15crore IP's left off in the Asia pacific Registry.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Nope for Docsis 3.0 connections static IP is free as part of plan and it is always on so no manual login is required. I think you should post a complaint on their facebook page. I had got couple of fliers on the same. Let me upload one for you that says no login required.

*i.imgur.com/YoOYmOz.jpg

Id be content with 8 mbps no FUP but alas :(

Dushie

Broken In
i was on 10 Mbps unlimited before moving to 50 MBPS. now i am using both Hathaway 50 Mbps with FUP of 40 GB and 2 MBPS from my earlier provider with no FUP.

Dushie

Broken In
Live in Bangalore, and pretty happy with the internet options available currently. I want high speed low latency connections as i watch movies and stuff online and do lot of video streaming.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Airtel finally launches 3G in Chandigarh (tie up with Idea)
3G and previous 2G speeds...
*i.imgur.com/KC4wlmN.png *i.imgur.com/bJtp1zK.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I got a new Internet broadband connection from ANI network.

*www.speedtest.net/result/3550345786.png

Speed and Ping is not bad. I get about 2.7 mbps in some torrents due to local peers! :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Vodafone 3g in kolkata knocked me out, too bad that it's costly enough to not get properly used ;)
*www.speedtest.net/android/854271945.png

Last edited:

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
IIT Delhi Hostel. Get more than this if other people stop torrents :| :)

*www.speedtest.net/result/3552938743.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom