Post your latest Purchase

rahuleyes

Broken In
Re: Post what you purchased.

Bought XFX 650i ultra from theitwares.com

5200 + 100 CST Tax + 150 Shipping charges.

Total 5450. ( i think its too costly. well i have no other choice, this board is not available here in my city ahmedabad. )

monkey

Padawan

The price is OK as it is bought online. You saved much on petrol. But what I don't understand is the CST charged. CST rate for motherboard is 10% which means Rs. 520 in your case. Then how come you were charged Rs. 100/- only?

rahuleyes

Broken In

Bought 2 things today from L P Computer Bazaar - Sun plaza complex, Swastik char rasta, Ahmedabad.

1) XFX8400GS Graphics Card - 2900 ( Including all taxes )
2) Seagate 320GB SATA II (16mb buffer) - 3796 ( Including all taxes )

Total - 6696/-

Hey ahmedabad guys visit the shop you can get things there. He is the only guy in whole who can arrange things which are not available in all state.

@ Monkey

I really dont know how they charged the CST. Thankgod they didnt asked for 10%.

Thanks

hailgautam

Youngling

monkey said:
The price is OK as it is bought online. You saved much on petrol. But what I don't understand is the CST charged. CST rate for motherboard is 10% which means Rs. 520 in your case. Then how come you were charged Rs. 100/- only?

isn't CST 4% Flat?

moshel

Padawan

Item 1: Logitech MX518 mouse
1. Purchase date:07 October 2007
2. Hardware purchased with price. Rs. 1750/-
3. Place/retailer details and address: Croma
4. City of Purchase. Ahmedabad
5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.) Logitech G5. didnt buy G5 becos it was not available.
6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase. lovely mouse....but if u have a higher budget then go for the G5.

Item 2: Razer ExactMat with Razer Wristrest
2. Hardware purchased with price. Rs. 2299/-
3. Place/retailer details and address Croma
4. City of Purchase.Ahmedabad
5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.) Steelpad QCk, Steelpad mini, Steelpad Qck+, Razer Mantis Speed, Razer Mantis control. Selected this one cos this gives both options, speed and control.
6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase. such a lovely pad. no tension of it getting rolled up or anything. its hard. with aluminium border.

monkey

Padawan

hailgautam said:
isn't CST 4% Flat?

No. 4% is the state tax (VAT) and 10% is the Central Tax (CST). I know it because I have been buying computer goods from many shops since many years, for my local use and for my office in another state, from Nehru Place and other shops in Delhi.
In fact even with 4% tax the tax part should have been Rs. 208/- for item costing Rs. 5,200/-. So charging just Rs. 100/- as CST doesn't make sense.
4% CST is only applicable if the sale is to another dealer for resale. For this type of sale the buyer has to furnish his TIN (or CST) no. and this has to be mentioned on the invoice. So rahuleyes must be a dealer in Gujarat with TIN No. for 4% tax benefit he should get (but even then Rs. 100/- CST is not explainable).

monkey

Padawan

@Bullzi: How was ur shopping experience? I think u had bought some Zalman cooler and Corsair Dominator. Right?
Also I had a talk with yantraonline guys regarding saving 10% tax and they asked for some reference in Delhi so that they can charge 4% VAT instead by billing in Delhi contact's name. No other method to save on tax :-(

xbonez

NP : Crysis

Moshel said:
Item 1: Logitech MX518 mouse
2. Hardware purchased with price. Rs. 1750/-
3. Place/retailer details and address: Croma
4. City of Purchase. Ahmedabad
5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.) Logitech G5. didnt buy G5 becos it was not available.
6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase. lovely mouse....but if u have a higher budget then go for the G5.

Slightly expenisve. i got it for rs. 1550. infact printed mrp is also 1550

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

BULLZI said:
i bot ram n cpu cooler from yantraonline.in and had to pay 10% CST :(:(.

Yeah i 've also seen that order u placed but that RAM is way off the price dude!
I 'de rather say buy it online from memory cofig., there OCX is is really cheap and even if they carge 100 % duty, then also its still much cheap!

Anyways u already bought it so no need to worry....instead u should be happy coz u have got something ROCKINNNNNNNNNNNNN'''''''

COngrats!

lavan_joy

Journeyman

Product: Viewsonic VX2245WM 22" Wide screen LCD
Price : Rs.18100 (Rs.17500+ Tax + Shipping + Other State Tax*)
* I'm from Tamil Nadu
Retailer :theitwares.com ( Mumbai )
Now the price reduced to Rs.16900. Check the dealers website if you need any it products.

Product: XFX nForce 650i Ultra motherboard
Price :Rs.5300 (with 4% VAT)
Retailer:Rashi peripherals,Tamilnadu

Product : XFX Nvidia 8600 GT -256 MB PCI Express card
Price :Rs.4300 (with 4% VAT)
Retailer :Rashi peripherals,Tamilnadu

Product: Intel Core2 Duo 2.33Ghz
Price :Rs.7300 (With 4%VAT)
Retailer: Ultimate computers, Tuticorin

EDITED BY LAVAN_JOY

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

lavan_joy said:
Product : XFX Nvidia 8600 GT -256 MB PCI Express card
Price :Rs.4300
Price :Rs.5300 (with 4% VAT)
Retailer:Rashi peripherals,Tamilnadu
Dude are you sure? XFX 8600GT-256Mbddr3 just for 5.3k

avikchaks

Ex-KGB

wow.. 5.3 thats insane ! Can anyone confirm or deny whether theitwares.com can send me stuff in Delhi .

Again lavaboy , thats freakin awesome

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

@monkey

shipping experience was not too gr8. they delayed abt 4 days than normal delivery time.nyway, both cooler and ram are awsome:).

@keith

thanx for ur compliments :).

well can nyone suggest a decent UPS for my rig with price?? need to hv at least 45 mins back up.System specs are given below:

C2D E6400 @3 Ghz on Zalman CNPS 9700
Asus P5B Deluxe
XFX 7900 GT 256 MB
Corsair Dominator TwinX PC 8500 C5D
Corsair HX 620 Watt
2*160 GB WD Sata
Asus Combo Drive
Viewsonic VG 1921 WM 19" LCD Widescreen

Thanx in advance:).

lavan_joy

Journeyman

The_Devil_Himself
avikchaks

SORRY!!!! SORRY!!!! SORRY!!!! SORRY!!!! Typo error.

The card is XFX GEFORCE 8500 GT-256 MB- DDR2 Rs.4300 (incl. 4%VAT)

Akhil Jain

Journeyman

hello i have asrock mobo having model P4i45GV R5.0
which is based on intel 845gv chipset
currently i have 2.0 ghz processor(oc to 2.26 ghz) @ 400 mhz fsb
2 * 1 gb ram sticks (266 mhz)
palit AGP 8x nvidia geforce mx 4000
400 w smps without molex connector

i want to invest in 6600 or 6800 based card
plz suggest a one suitable for me
give its brand name , model no. and availability at nehru place delhi with price
thx

Top Bottom