Post your latest Purchase

monkey

Padawan
Re: Post what you purchased.

Bought Western Digital SATA-II 400 GB HDD (16 MB Buffer) (Model: WD4000AAKS) from SMC International, Nehru Place, Delhi.
Price: Rs. 3,850/-

bnaresh84

Right off the assembly line

Bought ViewSonic 1945wm(with IPOD dock) for 11,875 from Delta Peripherals in Chennai.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!

Today i purchased CoolerMaster eXtreme Power Duo 600W for 4k from Bhopal(M.P.).
dam thing is so powerful an its fan sucks the hell out of hot air inside my cabinet, its so powerful that the small holes on my cabinet r sucking the air so forcefully a pice of paper got stuck on it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Bought it a week ago
Leadtech Winfast PalmTop TV (USB) for Rs.3370/-
Linksys WRT54G Wi-Fi Router for Rs. 2400/-

Total with tax Rs.6000/- @ Ankit Infotech, S.P Road, Bangalore

rishi_kanad

Right off the assembly line

Hello everyone!
It's a nice place with a lot of help around.
Bought Logitech Z5500D from Saboo, kolkata for 18500+Tax.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Charan said:
Bought it a week ago

Eh....man where are these stuffs when i need to buy them!
I had to settle down for a wired broadband modem because the wireless one was for 3500/-

Charan said:
Bought it a week ago

I had to settle down for a wired broadband modem because the wireless one was for 3500/-

Tell me about the palmtop TV performance!

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bought one transcend 2 GB Jet flash v30 USB pen drive for Rs. 650+Vat From Computer Gallery

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner

a few days back ...... bought a Cooler Master Hyper L3 cpu cooler .... price 1500

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

keith_j_snyder2 said:

Tell me about the palmtop TV performance!

Sorry bro I missed your post.. :( ..

The tuners performance is good. but what I didnot expect was that it is vista compatible ( its got official vista drivers ) "but" MCE doesnot detect it .. :|

it has got svideo in as well so I can plug in my STB and watch it. Remote is a let down.. some times pressing any button closes the PVR .. still I have to get used to the PVR software.. recording is ok..

arun_chennai

tech mighty

sashijoseph said:
Viewsonic VA1912wb(with dvi) 19" wide.....8800/-......Kolkata.

Is it VA1912wb-3 model or normal VA1912wb model???....please check out the contrast ratio & tell...:D

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Charan said:
Sorry bro I missed your post.. :( ..

The tuners performance is good. but what I didnot expect was that it is vista compatible ( its got official vista drivers ) "but" MCE doesnot detect it .. :|

it has got svideo in as well so I can plug in my STB and watch it. Remote is a let down.. some times pressing any button closes the PVR .. still I have to get used to the PVR software.. recording is ok..

So u are using Vista? And its not working on XP?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ its working on Vista Home premium, on the PVR software bundled with it, as well as in other PVR softwares , but Vista MCE doesnot detect it :mad:.
its fully compatible with XP as well as XP MCE but I havent tested it cause I dont have XP right now.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Sweet!

And oh i forgot to mention:

I bought a PSP core version (FAT one), 75 days ago for 9500/- with bill.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters

Day:10 Nov 2007

Time:2030 Hrs

Place:SPAR Hypermarket,Bangalore 29 (Max Hypermarket India Pvt. Ltd.).

Event: I became the proud owner of HP all-in one F4185 Printer/Scanner/copier.

My old workhorse Epson Stylus 220 printer, though still functional , needed to be retired:( . I could not find suitable XP driver and had been booting into Win ME whenever I needed to print. Epson stopped supplying cartridges long back, forcing me to use alternate cartridges from Amkette. Even Amkette stopped their supply of cartridges quoting low volumes ( perhaps I am the only person still using Stylus 220 in the whole universe:D ) and I had to go the refill way much to my dislike.

Purchasing an MFD has been on my shopping list ever since Canon introduced their range of MFDs likeMP150, MP 500, MP 600 etc, and MP 600 still holding its place as PC World Editor’s choice was high on my list, though its continued high price never allowed me near.

That was till Kodak introduced their range of Easyshare MFDs in US, touting lowest cartridge prices and cost per photo prints. I was looking forward to finding it on the store shelves in India, but Kodak India does not seem to be in a hurry to let it be and finally I lost my patience.

A good review of the recently released HP 4185 in the latest issue of the PC World made me ditch Canon and Kodak. When I saw it on the shelves of Spar Hypermarket, out came my credit card and the goods changed hands.

Hmmmm…. The price? MRP on the package Rs.6354.40 Price billed Rs.4641.00:cool: .Product manufactured in China as usual.

May be I could have got it for a few hundred less ( not sure though ) on SP Road, but I did not have the patience and time to beat the Bangalore traffic in search of that elusive catch.

Top Bottom