Post your latest Purchase

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: Post what you purchased.

Get a 800mhz module... 667 ones often prove to be the dead end wen OCing..

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental

Budget Upgrade:

Upgraded my old system after my willie proccie croaked last week. Got these from NP:

proccie: AMD Athlon X2 (dual core Brisbane) 4000+
(willl oc after a few months when i feel the need)

mobo-ASUS M2NPV-VM

(wanted ASUS mobo with casual OC potential, good onboard graphics, 2 IDE slots for 4 IDE devices, Gigabit LAN, atleast 2 PCI slots for my older devices and support for PCI express cards x1 & x16 and AMD X2 , FX support, support for DDR2 RAM in dual channel config, COM ports)

Mobo is exceptionally good,though made for the budget conscious user, microATX form factor for use in HTPCs, onboard GeForce 6150 based on nForce 430 and offers DVI ports, TV-out, RGB out along with the standard composite VGA, dual monitor support, the purevideo thingy, high definition audio and video decoding, 4xDIMM slots support for DDR2 667, 800 RAM with dual channel, SATA RAID support with 4 SATA slots, 2 firewire slots and of course all the things i needed except that
i 'll have to buy a separate bay for connecting to the COM ports). The mobo is a winner for stock use except that it still could do with better ocing options but what the heck, i will retire this to a HTPC when i'll get myself better goodies. Finally, I chucked out my 845WN

RAM : 1GB 667 Kingston value DDR2.
(Wanted 2x1GB DDR 800, but ran out of money :(.Was on a shoestring budget)

I was quoted a price of Rs. 4800 for the mobo, Rs. 2800 for the proccie and Rs. 1400 for the RAM = Rs. 9000.
After bargaining, got myself the above for Rs.8500 (inclusive of VAT).

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ashutosh your post has been deleted from here ! please start a new thread fo rthe same in hardware troubleshooting.. : Shantanu

Last edited by a moderator:

sabret00the

Youngling

Choto Cheeta said:
thnx to bobby (sebret00th) with the Price point.. I bought View Sonic vx1932wm Rs. 11500/- + TAX !!!

!! after this rain i found no shop in Chandi (Kolkata) stocking View Sonic Apart from the Monopoly of Supreme (A place where u get roobed) :( so I called Bobby as he had good contact there and finally was able get one out for my self at Rs. 11500/- (in compare to 1 month before RATE of Rs. 10050/- + TAX :( )

anyway atleast I got the product !!!

hey buddy cudnt reply as my internet was down all along....congratulations on the monitor and waiting for a detailed review from you....

orc

n00b

Choto Cheeta said:
thnx to bobby (sebret00th) with the Price point.. I bought View Sonic vx1932wm Rs. 11500/- + TAX !!!

!! after this rain i found no shop in Chandi (Kolkata) stocking View Sonic Apart from the Monopoly of Supreme (A place where u get roobed) :( so I called Bobby as he had good contact there and finally was able get one out for my self at Rs. 11500/- (in compare to 1 month before RATE of Rs. 10050/- + TAX :( )

anyway atleast I got the product !!!
I am sure you might have heard about the problems with the vx1932wm. I wonder how you still bought it..

crookbond

Broken In

Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 Ghz - 8300
Intel DG33FB Motherboard - 5200
Kinston 1x2GB 667 Mhz - 3000
Seagate 320 GB - 3600
XFX 8600 GT 256 MB - 6750
ASUS VW192T 19" Widescreen - 11000
Zebronics Peace - 2300

CPU, Motherboard, RAM, HDD - purchased from Computer Empire, Nehru Place

XFX - purchased from Rashi Peripherals, Nehru Place

ASUS monitor - purchased from SMC, Nehru Place

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

I bought a Bluetooth 2.0 adapter from Enter which infact is ISSC KY-BT100 Bluetooth Adapter for Rs 200 today. Range is 10 meter in reality which I have tested from my bed while controlling Windows Media Player from my K750i.

By default Windows Vista lacks drivers for it. It said there is a problem with driver & said check for solution online. I clicked on that "Check for solution online" & it said automatically "Connect to Windows Update to check for drivers."

I did that & Windows Automatically installed Darfon Bluetooth Hardware drivers for it & it was configured automatically. After this I started MyPhoneExplorer & again, it connected easily on COM24 "Standard serial link"

The speed isn't like that of a data cable but the problem is that my cable connector of phone is malfunctioning & its loose now, & it will take Rs 1,000 for a new one, so I decided to go for wireless for cheap. I m getting about 120 KBps when transferring files to & from my Memory stick via MyPhoneExplorer.

Haven't tested on Mac & Linux yet. Everything is working via MYPhoneExplorer however in device manager it is showing no drivers installed for Bluetooth peripheral device. How to solve this?

*img528.imageshack.us/img528/1690/dsc00782ue7.jpg

Last edited:

vikramk

Broken In

Bought the following this morning.

Intel Q 6600 (G0) Rs. 12,700
Intel DG33FBC Rs. 5,300
Transcend 667 (4X 1 GB) Rs. 4,800
Seagate 500 GB SATA Rs. 5,800
Sony DVD RW SATA Rs. 1,500
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 Rs. 1,850
Internal card reader Rs. 250
Aver TV GO 007FM Plus TV Tuner card Rs. 1,400
Zebronics Lava + 1 extra fan (80mm) Rs. 1,500
Artic Silver 5 Rs. 390

Navdeep Computers, Lamington Road, Mumbai

1. Was actually planning to buy 2 X 1 GB of 800 Mhz Ram, but was taken aback by how cheap 667 MHz was, hence went in for 4 sticks of that instead.
2. Had originally planned to buy a Compro TV Tuner card, was informed that they are no longer available, hence took the shopkeeper's recommendation.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

crookbond said:
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 Ghz - 8300
Intel DG33FB Motherboard - 5200
Kinston 1x2GB 667 Mhz - 3000
Seagate 320 GB - 3600
XFX 8600 GT 256 MB - 6750
ASUS VW192T 19" Widescreen - 11000
Zebronics Peace - 2300

CPU, Motherboard, RAM, HDD - purchased from Computer Empire, Nehru Place

XFX - purchased from Rashi Peripherals, Nehru Place

ASUS monitor - purchased from SMC, Nehru Place

Yeah its a great buy! Congrats!!!!
Dude can u give me the contact no. of Rashi Periphrals(New Delhi)?
I didn't knew that Rashi is in New Delhi also?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

^^*www.rptechindia.com/.

they have 2 branches in Delhi-wazirpur and Nehru place.You will get phone no. from the above site.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

I Bought a 2nd hand XFX GeForce 6600GT AGP with 256 MB DDR RAM for Rs 2,500 in Lucknow. Just wanted this to run 3Ds Max & Vista so 2nd hand is good enough.

Bye bye Gigabyte GeForce FX 5900XT, u will be missed. I sold it for Rs 1,000 to my institute, bought it 3 years ago.

assasin

Banned

vikramk said:
Bought the following this morning.

Intel Q 6600 (G0) Rs. 12,700
Intel DG33FBC Rs. 5,300
Transcend 667 (4X 1 GB) Rs. 4,800
Seagate 500 GB SATA Rs. 5,800
Sony DVD RW SATA Rs. 1,500
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 Rs. 1,850
Internal card reader Rs. 250
Aver TV GO 007FM Plus TV Tuner card Rs. 1,400
Zebronics Lava + 1 extra fan (80mm) Rs. 1,500
Artic Silver 5 Rs. 390

Navdeep Computers, Lamington Road, Mumbai

1. Was actually planning to buy 2 X 1 GB of 800 Mhz Ram, but was taken aback by how cheap 667 MHz was, hence went in for 4 sticks of that instead.

what OS r u using??is it detecting all the 4gb ram?

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

I purchased last day :

Netgear DG834G ADSL2 + wireless router .... Rs 3640 from Classic Computer, Kolkata
HP Leaserjet 1020+ ..... Rs. 6550 +4% from Vedant Computers, Kolkata

The roter+modem is not working as when i switched it on there was a spark and my home main fuse was gone. I tried the main router with a different adapter but it was not working...

Printer is not yet tested...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Item: NOKIA 5700 Music Express (Black)
Date of purchase: 08/10/2007
Price: Rs.11,950/- including VAT.

Got all the mentioned accessories (including 1GB card).

Pros:
Screen (damn good, must watch a video clip to really see the quality).
Music quality
1gb card
Twist thingy is cool
And most importantly, phone is fast.

Cons:
No 3.5mm headphone port.
Don't like the bundled headphone (using my own).
Camera is fine but only in good light condition. Since camera was not my first priority, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

assasin

Banned

The_Devil_Himself said:
^expected cos XP can not make use of full 4gb.Vista can but a patch need to be aplied.

will Vista 32 bit detect all 4GB ram after installing the 'Patch' u mentioned??

Top Bottom