Post your latest Purchase

D3VIL

Right off the assembly line
Bought a 40" Sony bravia, a ps4, a washing machine, a geyser, tata sky HD, lumia 520, NFS rivals, a jeans, a T-shirt, some diwali lights, and a few more things... Now if only any body could teach me how to post pics here via android from gallery.....

Sony Bravia and PS4 combo you got I guess!
Current Sony promotion of free PS4 with Bravia

Source link ?
i guess it comes only with KD-79X9000B and KD-85X9500B

amjath

Human Spambot
It is gift given by almighty :D

- - - Updated - - -

When I play YT video on PC buffering occurs but not on xbox one why so?
Sane happens on my android device no initial buffer for 360p on phone. It is something to do with pings I guess

tkin

Back to school!!
Got a few stuff today:

Kobo Glo:

*i.imgur.com/3gCooNf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AVN18Pr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/njozxt0.jpg

F&D Laptop Speaker(its huge and not suitable for laptop, should have gone for JBL Pebbles):

*i.imgur.com/RCOZ5wy.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2AbyCSq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/sTZ2wCd.jpg

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I was kidding bro!

You got refund to what?
I purchased a pair of shoes on Big Billion Day sale using my CC. So where will I get the refund if at all I will get one?

ohkk

arrey i guess due to many orders and all, they messed up some orders and refunded :p
like i got the Redmi cashback plus Rs 500 in my wallet as a way to say sorry for a product which was not delivered(it was delivered tho, but we rejected it.)

.jRay.

Youngling
You got refund to what?
I purchased a pair of shoes on Big Billion Day sale using my CC. So where will I get the refund if at all I will get one?

I had ordered a shirt but it was cancelled by them. So they sent a refund of Rs750 to my wallet.

Check your wallet to see if they have credited the refund.

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]

how is mini sound bar sound quality ? write a review please !
Well, I'd say its good, really good(considering it costs 800/-). The drivers are bass heavy and lacks in mids as well as trebles, but I'd not say the sound is muddy or screeching, its a bit dull and warm. The sound volume is quite high, there is no distortion till 80-90% But beyond that some crackling occurs. 80% volume should be sufficient to fill a 25x25 room easy. They are quite loud and gets the job done quite nicely.

A couple of these can go nice for parties. The device is however quite huge, its close to 1.5 feet in length, will not fit on most laptop bags, but since its bar shaped it can easily fit into desk or front of tv without popping out. Its not portable as I had hoped, I might get the JBL pebbles soon for that. But this one I'll pop in in front of the TV.

- - - Updated - - -

that e-reader looks cool. Boot it and post some photos with device on and sunlight [if possible]
As requested by you:

*i.imgur.com/kS9L6js.jpg

Also note the backlight is turned off as it makes no sense to keep the backlight on in sunlight. Remember this is epaper, it reflects sunlight like real paper, not like lcd. So it reads best in sunlight without any issues that lcds or amoleds suffer from. Even if I turned on the backlight it didn't even register in sunlight.

*i.imgur.com/wNHGedI.jpg

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] thanks, sounds quite nice for a usb powered speakers.
I'd say full vfm, much much better than the Razer ferox cr@p I bought last year, the wire conked off within 1 year, then the battery started having issues and finally the device passed a current on the audio cable and nearly killed my L9.

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered Note 3 N9005
Nice, but this is Post your latest purchase, not Post your latest orders, show us some pics when you get it :p

Top Bottom