Post your latest Purchase

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
ATTACH]

kick arse upgrade at 1/3 price of previous one, surprisingly got delivered Wednesday only:)

amjath

Human Spambot
recieved a phone case for galaxy s2 from pickpattern.com with my selected wallpaper. When I reach home I will post pictures and review them too

Bought this a couple of weeks ago for just ₹715 from Flipkart. It's currently also available for ₹775 and student accounts are getting a ₹500 discount, bringing the price to just ₹312 (including shipping charges).

*i.imgur.com/7CnizfD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/a8LnJbX.jpg

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Bought this a couple of weeks ago for just ₹715 from Flipkart. It's currently also available for ₹775 and student accounts are getting a ₹500 discount, bringing the price to just ₹312 (including shipping charges).

*i.imgur.com/7CnizfD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/a8LnJbX.jpg
7.2Mbps dongles suck :p

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I already have a flipkart account .
Can I convert to student account?

Flipkart Students Rs 500 off 750 sign up offer !Flipkart Students Rs 500 off on 750 sign up offer
Sign up at Flipkart.com to get Rs 500 off on a minimum purchase of Rs 750.Offer Valid for students only.

How to avail the offer ?

1 . Click a picture of your student ID
You may alternatively scan it too (in.jpg format). Ensure your name and student ID details are clear.
2. Email it at students@flipkart.com
Along with your student ID, please also mention your phone number, age and expected month/year of graduation. Offers will be activated for verified IDs within 3 working days

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Flipkart Students Rs 500 off 750 sign up offer !Flipkart Students Rs 500 off on 750 sign up offer
Sign up at Flipkart.com to get Rs 500 off on a minimum purchase of Rs 750.Offer Valid for students only.

How to avail the offer ?

1 . Click a picture of your student ID
You may alternatively scan it too (in.jpg format). Ensure your name and student ID details are clear.
2. Email it at students@flipkart.com
Along with your student ID, please also mention your phone number, age and expected month/year of graduation. Offers will be activated for verified IDs within 3 working days

dont tell me YOU have a student's account??? :D

ajayritik

Technomancer
IS this true?
SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 16GB Pen Drive - Buy SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 16GB Pen Drive Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Top Bottom