Post your latest Purchase

ashs1

Padawan
Ordered the TPlink TD-W8968 (v2) from snapdeal on 8th & received it today..Packaging was decent, though flipkart does it better, imo. :). ( TP-Link 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Router (TD-W8968) - Buy @ Rs.2395/- Online | Snapdeal.com )
*i.imgur.com/sjY93ag.jpg
Damages : Rs. 2.1k

Took some time to figure out how to setup the router. The CD, despite having quick installation guide/setup, was not of much use. I had to enter the IP address ( 198.168.1.1 ) & use the easy & quick installation method in that.
Router working flawlessly..w00t w00t !! :D

Next Item to purchase : Laptop around40k & a External HDD :D ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Got a pair of APC RBC113 batteries for my 1.1kva UPS, the batteries were priced at 2400/-, but I gave them my old batteries and got a discount of 800/-, nice buyback offer APC is giving. And the funny thing is that the batteries are made in India, yet they are not available anywhere except APC service centers/distros :p

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Got a pair of APC RBC113 batteries for my 1.1kva UPS, the batteries were priced at 2400/-, but I gave them my old batteries and got a discount of 800/-, nice buyback offer APC is giving. And the funny thing is that the batteries are made in India, yet they are not available anywhere except APC service centers/distros :p

nice price...here 1 battery=600rs(exide powersafe/chloride power or amaron or powerzen)
pair=4x600rs=2400rs...correect pricing
available anywhere

tkin

Back to school!!
nice price...here 1 battery=600rs(exide powersafe/chloride power or amaron or powerzen)
pair=4x600rs=2400rs...correect pricing
available anywhere
I used 3rd party batteries earlier in my APC 650va UPS, they provided a lot less backup time(1-2 mins) and took longer to charge, hence I decided to go for original pieces this time.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!

I shall very much appreciate if you kindly post the address and phone number of this APC shop/service station. I need a similar battery urgently.

tkin

Back to school!!
I shall very much appreciate if you kindly post the address and phone number of this APC shop/service station. I need a similar battery urgently.
Power-Tech Solutions
P-16, Srinagar Main Road
Garia Station
Kolkata - 700094

Arbin Khan: 9748252615

Directions:
1. Take metro and go to Kabi Subhash station(last stop), then take an auto to reach Garia Station, if you come via EM Bypass get off at Dhalai Bridge and take auto to Garia Station.
2. Go to C5 bus stand, ask anyone.
3. Keep moving forward till you reach IDBI Bank.
4. Now on opposite of IDBI bank you can see one broad lane, skip it and move forward till you reach the next lane on your left, this one will be a narrow lane.
5. Go into lane, keep going straight til you can see a tutorial signboard.
6. Take right from there, walk a few steps forward, you'll see a big white house on your right.

Or call them up, they also deliver batteries to your house for a fee.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Got Polaroid glasses (UV + polarizer) for 3600
*www.eye-fashion.nl/images/artikels/5918/0_zoom.jpg

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Power-Tech Solutions
P-16, Srinagar Main Road
Garia Station
Kolkata - 700094

Arbin Khan: 9748252615

Directions:
1. Take metro and go to Kabi Subhash station(last stop), then take an auto to reach Garia Station, if you come via EM Bypass get off at Dhalai Bridge and take auto to Garia Station.
2. Go to C5 bus stand, ask anyone.
3. Keep moving forward till you reach IDBI Bank.
4. Now on opposite of IDBI bank you can see one broad lane, skip it and move forward till you reach the next lane on your left, this one will be a narrow lane.
5. Go into lane, keep going straight til you can see a tutorial signboard.
6. Take right from there, walk a few steps forward, you'll see a big white house on your right.

Or call them up, they also deliver batteries to your house for a fee.

Thanks a lot for such a prompt reply, and that too including such detailed directions! Nevertheless, I would have liked a shop not that far South, preferably in the North or central part of the city. Is there any? Or, may be I should ask for home delivery, as you suggested. I know I am a bit lazy. Please excuse me!

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
bought this a few days back for my Nexus 5, was bored of Plastic screen protectors, but wasn't willing to spend for Nilikin Tempered glass, so got this @₹149, using WELCOME195 for ₹150 off from here: Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard FOR LG Google Nexus 5 | eBay

*i.imgur.com/HKWLlP2.jpg
Haven't applied it for now, will post my review for it once applied and used for certain time.. :)

Top Bottom