Post your latest Purchase

kaz

right here
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] you have connected your wireless mouse with otg cable, right? and how does that work on your nexus 7 :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hey anyone can buy a screen guard no need to be jealous lol
Hey are you playing gtaV today or is it IPL fever?

IPL my a$$. im more of a football guy.

and i formatted my ps3. will have to update again before playing online. will try and do it tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

and jealous for the screen guard?? :lol:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I just realized that I could have bought a ps3 and played gta v on it instead of buying Hdd+glasses. But then again my parents would never have allowed that so long live gunnar and screw ps3.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
well, the ps3 could have lasted easily for 4-5 years. plus many more games.

equals much much joy.

the glasses, well, i can bet my a$$ your eye power will change in the next 2 years. 15k pooof

equals such such sorrow.

i'd vote for the ps3. :)

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] you have connected your wireless mouse with otg cable, right? and how does that work on your nexus 7 :D
Works like a charm
I even have a wireless usb kb+mouse combo and it works too.
Android does not have right click though. it works like left click

Oh Btw it detects my pen tablet also, I used a free drawing app and I could draw easily. Damn this is turning out to be such VFM purchse.
IPL my a$$. im more of a football guy.

and i formatted my ps3. will have to update again before playing online. will try and do it tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

and jealous for the screen guard?? :lol:
Not much update, just the new gtaV update for the capture weekend 50% more rp and cash.
TBH, I haven't touched my ps3/4/v for 2 weeks now, This happens when I draw.
Concentrating more on drawing and learning the guitar.
I just realized that I could have bought a ps3 and played gta v on it instead of buying Hdd+glasses. But then again my parents would never have allowed that so long live gunnar and screw ps3.
How old are you?
well, the ps3 could have lasted easily for 4-5 years. plus many more games.

equals much much joy.

the glasses, well, i can bet my a$$ your eye power will change in the next 2 years. 15k pooof

equals such such sorrow.

i'd vote for the ps3. :)

I totally agree. a Playstation is for gamers -indian gamers

Gollum

Collector
Look at the long term.
If I buy a PS3 now, I'll most probably play it non-stop for say next 10 months. This year is the most important year of my life. If I waste my time playing PS3, my life will be completely ruined.
This equals much much sorrow and such disappointment.

Gunnar might protect my eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Laptop gamer here.

I'm, guessing you have 12class board exams coming up
Yeah, you should not play at all. Study your brains out until you have lost all your hair like me.

I didn't have a computer when I was 17, I didn't know anything about computers. All I knew was that a hard disk looked like pancakes from the inside and CD's were super expensive.
Oh btw, I had an 8bit brick game. That was the only console I had apart from NES that I had stopped playing cause I got bored of it and was already exposed to Playstation. O how I longed to own a Playstation 2 back then.
Man those days were something!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Look at the long term.
If I buy a PS3 now, I'll most probably play it non-stop for say next 10 months. This year is the most important year of my life. If I waste my time playing PS3, my life will be completely ruined.
This equals much much sorrow and such disappointment.

Gunnar might protect my eyes.

if you have no control over yourself, what will stop you from playin on your laptop? you'll have an even larger collection of games and access to games on it than the ps3. :p

and thats not true, if you are good at playing and looking for bugs, you can apply at the game testing for the AAA studios. :D

PS: you bought a 15k specs and you say it "might" protect your eyes.

touché

im jst trllng u :)

no offnc pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Gunnar is better than A2 in reducing glare too. Even though A2 promises that it is anti-glare, you can still see glare on the periphery of the lenses. Gunnar optics are completely glare free.

try out a polarised lens. you'll know what glare free is in reality. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm, guessing you have 12class board exams coming up
Yeah, you should not play at all. Study your brains out until you have lost all your hair like me.

I didn't have a computer when I was 17, I didn't know anything about computers. All I knew was that a hard disk looked like pancakes from the inside and CD's were super expensive.
Oh btw, I had an 8bit brick game. That was the only console I had apart from NES that I had stopped playing cause I got bored of it and was already exposed to Playstation. O how I longed to own a Playstation 2 back then.
Man those days were something!

i was comparatively lucky. got exposed to PC gaming at 10 at friend's place. played NFS1&2, Road Rash, fifa 95,96 for hours.. :)

then i got mine at 14. P4, 256MB, 40GB. :D

then in first year of college i got the ps3.

then in 3rd year, i upgraded my PC.

and now my ps3 is almost broke. :(

uncommonaman

Broken In
Logitech G300 is here. Probably the best Dota mouse for lefties. Got it for 1484 INR from flipkart after 10% discount. uploadfromtaptalk1397802478587.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Probably wait for months and check what seamon has to say after that.

Until then end the discussion here.

tkin

Back to school!!
Didn't know A2 was scratch resistant! Anyway, the scratches came after a Goa trip, bloody sands, well. Now they just won't go, and I know they will never go.
I will look to get another pair of A2 if I can, otherwise I might have to go the Gunaar way :lol:

But those Yellowish tint, I mean do you see stuffs yellowish too? Or it is Yellow just from outside?

PS: Damn, it's yellow! Do they have some neutral ones?

[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] : Actually if your eyes gather some tear, that's normal and good. If you don't have any tears after playing or working for long, say something like straight 3+ hours, then I am quite sure you have a problem.
I usually take a 20-30 sec rest and close my eyes after every one hour of gaming etc, helps the eyes, so I don't get tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Works like a charm
I even have a wireless usb kb+mouse combo and it works too.
Android does not have right click though. it works like left click

Oh Btw it detects my pen tablet also, I used a free drawing app and I could draw easily. Damn this is turning out to be such VFM purchse.

Not much update, just the new gtaV update for the capture weekend 50% more rp and cash.
TBH, I haven't touched my ps3/4/v for 2 weeks now, This happens when I draw.
Concentrating more on drawing and learning the guitar.

How old are you?

I totally agree. a Playstation is for gamers -indian gamers
After seeing PS4 price:
*thesouthlawn.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have glasses on since I was in class 1 :D now I'm in btech final year and never felt the need to explore available glass options, just got what the prescription said :p
My power is -2.5 in both eyes and hasn't changed from last 3-4 years. Though I change my frames every year and never bought anything above 2k :p
I have power in my eyes from birth, I started wearing glasses when I was 4 I think, I used to change glasses every 4-6 years(my powers never increase), and all below 1k with basic glasses, I bought my first fiber lens, aka the Crizal A2 before joining my job, parents decided I needed a good specs to look sharp :p

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Ordered *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B000UEZ36W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B003LPTAYI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

Anybody know how to get a mic on this thing? I need it for in game chatting.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Ordered *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B000UEZ36W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B003LPTAYI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

Anybody know how to get a mic on this thing? I need it for in game chatting.

Yes, you can buy a mic and then tape it onto it. Thats how you get a mic on it.

Why did you buy a mic-less version if you wanted a mic ?

Top Bottom