Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Glass is made of silica, sand/dust particle = silica. So it will
Yeah, as I said there is no glass that can't be scratched, what happens is if the glass is tough like Gorilla, you'll not see the scratches when you are using the phone, but one fine morning, you'll suddenly notice a scratch or two on the screen, and that will ruin the rest of the time you'll be using the phone, even though you can't notice the scratches when you're using the phone but as long as you are aware of the scratches you'll always be troubled by them.

aaruni

The Linux Guy

even though you are right, you are wrong.

glass = sodium silicate, sand = silica, and silica is harder than sodium silicate. hence the scratches from sand/dust but not from metal objects like coins and keys.

Gollum

Collector
Minor scratched due to dust particles rubbing against the screen can happen. Happened with my Optimus G. Better to apply screen protector.

Yeah, as I said there is no glass that can't be scratched, what happens is if the glass is tough like Gorilla, you'll not see the scratches when you are using the phone, but one fine morning, you'll suddenly notice a scratch or two on the screen, and that will ruin the rest of the time you'll be using the phone, even though you can't notice the scratches when you're using the phone but as long as you are aware of the scratches you'll always be troubled by them.

even though you are right, you are wrong.

glass = sodium silicate, sand = silica, and silica is harder than sodium silicate. hence the scratches from sand/dust but not from metal objects like coins and keys.

some people don't try to understand the difference between Scratch Resistant and scratch Proof.

That would require sapphire crystal screen

Nope, my friend's g2 is showing some scratches on the camera lens if held under light at an angle, he doesn't use a case :/

So collectively, after all that debate I now know that I need a screen guard for my Nexus 7 and PSVITA.

uncommonaman

Broken In
Need a gaming mouse mainly for dota 2 and bf3. Budget is 2k. Heard so many good things about logitech G400 but the problem if I am a lefty. Is G400 ideal for lefties or should I go with G300?
Any other good gaming mouse for lefties besides G300?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Need a gaming mouse mainly for dota 2 and bf3. Budget is 2k. Heard so many good things about logitech G400 but the problem if I am a lefty. Is G400 ideal for lefties or should I go with G300?
Any other good gaming mouse for lefties besides G300?

dnt buy g400 for left under any circumstances.............

uncommonaman

Broken In
Tickle the wallet (to cheer it up enough to buy you a DA) unless you want to tickle yourself (you will surely have to cry if you go with g400 being a leftie) if you choose not to heed the suggestion :p

Sucks being a leftie. Gotta hate illogictac for discriminating against lefties.

Raising budget for DA wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't bought an AC.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion. Will either get DA or G300.

uncommonaman

Broken In
How is this one? *www.flipkart.com/razer-deathadder...CCDHVZZHR5ZQHTH&icmpid=reco_pp_hSame_mouse_3

Getting 10% off on it. Is it good for left handers?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Got Arctic Silver V for 675 bucks and WD 2TB HDD My passport Ultra ext. HDD for 8k.

*i60.tinypic.com/2uek00l.jpg

I will post an Arctic Silver V review soon.
PS:The PD is there as a size reference.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this one? *www.flipkart.com/razer-deathadder...CCDHVZZHR5ZQHTH&icmpid=reco_pp_hSame_mouse_3

Getting 10% off on it. Is it good for left handers?
A right handed DA is impossible to use with the left hand.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Sucks being a leftie. Gotta hate illogictac for discriminating against lefties.

Raising budget for DA wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't bought an AC.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion. Will either get DA or G300.

There is a left hander version of it. Check for it in google. I donno the one you posted the link is for lefties

Top Bottom