Post your latest Purchase

Hrishi

No man, I can identify an HD 598 from miles away. For the 600/650, it's difficult to ascertain which is which. If you look at my edit history (IIRC mods can see it so ask them) you'll see I mentioned the 598 and the HD 6X0 with an explanation inside parantheses.

For reference: I own an HD 558 myself, so it's even easier.
Now, Gollum doesn't think , So. Ehe he he. :mrgreen: ,
Just kidding. :p

TheHumanBot

Padawan
anyone recently bought earbuds under 1k and liked it ?
i'm looking for one my default nokia one got washed up and it's messed up now right side audio is low :lol:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
i'm looking for one my default nokia one got washed up and it's messed up now right side audio is low :lol:

yeah I bought Tekfusion ecowoofers recently, got replaced them on first day itself... low on build quality, never go for them...

Ordered them.
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/Untitlednbkjyhgkj_zps2ace76c0.png

what happened to your E10 ? & why sony ?

shreymittal

Being Human
yeah I bought Tekfusion ecowoofers recently, got replaced them on first day itself... low on build quality, never go for them...

what happened to your E10 ? & why sony ?

They're working perfectly fine but wanted Sony also so they're the best under 1K so.. :D
I know never go with Tekfusion they're the worst with build quality and After sales support

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Soundmagic ES 18 would be a nice upgrade from default nokia Earphones,though build quality is not good.Another one is Cowon EM1.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
They're working perfectly fine but wanted Sony also so they're the best under 1K so.. :D
I know never go with Tekfusion they're the worst with build quality and After sales support

This iem is best bet under 1.5k. Me and Akshay using them
Review of Sony mdr ex220lp by me.
*techverdict.com/sony-mdr-ex220lp-earphone-review/

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i am about to buy my first earbuds rather than bundled with phone it self. i'm mostly listening to boring lectures so basic audio was fine with me but it went bad and i still used it but in short time headache started so decided to get new ones under 1k or max. 1.2k.

so far impressed by the looks of ES18
CX180 looks decent but out of budget right now.

Top Bottom