Post your latest Purchase

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
k.. Congrats:)
i guess you havent got the product yet.then
1)Snapdeal is okay,but i have seen many complaints about them recently.
2)order might get cancelled due to pricing error.
3)Hope they deliver it to you and not to some other guy,because if they are careless to commit a mistake in pricing,then god knows if theyll send it to the right person.
4)Even if they deliver it to you,there is a chance that the item you receive may turn out to be defective.
5)Even if item is okay,then there is no guarantee that it will work properly.

As long as the lenses are good, he'll be fine :)
But I suspect (2)

Also, congrats Tenida :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
congrats tenida..please post a small review...its the cheapest android having some interesting features
Will do quick review in the mean time enjoy the video :D . Btw. bought the set for my mom :D
Karbonn A12+ Unboxing - YouTube
Karbonn A12+ Benchmarks - YouTube

@Pranav : Thanks man :))

ratul

█████████████████
Was looking for these shoes for past 2 weeks, were out of stock everywhere, finally they were back on woodland's website, so ordered them from there, G 40777Y13 CAMEL 42, Damages: 3095/-
(sorry for low res images, don't have a camera with me right now.. :p)
*i.imgur.com/MKiX4VY.jpg

Also purchased these last week, Philips SHP8900, Damages: 1995/- (*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/178238-headphones-2-5k-hd-202-ii-v-s-hd-203-a.html)
*i.imgur.com/uJhUdcb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wtuhKFX.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Aw man ****ing nostalgia...I used to wear those back in my school days. Comfortable yet tough enough to kill someone with just a kick

sujoyp

Grand Master
@ratul I had exactly those woodland shoes for 4 years and just loved them...planning to get the same model different color again...it felt superb

ratul

█████████████████
Aw man ****ing nostalgia...I used to wear those back in my school days. Comfortable yet tough enough to kill someone with just a kick

haha, yeah, they definitely could be used as a great weapon, one good kick, and you can send a person in coma with them.. :p

@ratul I had exactly those woodland shoes for 4 years and just loved them...planning to get the same model different color again...it felt superb

yeah, bit heavy, but they are super comfortable, i think it'd take some time to get used to the weight.. :)

ratul

█████████████████
^^congrats ratul..how is the sound quality and why not seinnheiser brand?

see the thread for sennheiser vs philips.. :p
sound quality is awesome now after burnin. i auditioned the HD202II in reliance digital, philips one just lags behind in bass department against HD202II (it's good enough for normal listening, but in rock songs, sometimes i miss the thump.), other than that, soundstage, presentation is superb and much better than HD202II, also the open back design allows more airy presentation against the closed back HD202II, and above all, though they are heavy, but because of superb and comfy padding, i now wear them all day in my office without any fatigue or sweat around my ears, though due to open back, they leak quite a sound, and icing on the cake: detachable cable.. :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Karbonn A12+

*i.imgur.com/1VSOixP.jpg

Initial Impression

1) Display is bright, vivid and the viewing angle is very good. Specs wise its IPS
2) Build is solid and the phone looks smexy too.
3) Camera is 5MP fixed focus. Low light photography is not impressive but daylight is ok.
Will cover more in detail review.

abhidev

Human Spambot
congos @ratul ... I used to call those shoes as Truck tires because of their soles :lol: Woodland shoes are definitely durable and reliable.

ordered Logitech MK200 kb + mouse combo for Rs. 885

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/logitechMK200combo/IMG_20131022_2229371_zps66f008fb.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/logitechMK200combo/IMG_20131022_2232541_zps5782d443.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/logitechMK200combo/IMG_20131022_2232251_zpsa97c5d77.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
congrats abhi for new keyboard+mouse..old one is damaged?

hey thanks...actually my iBall mouse right click is flaky...was a pain in the neck in BF3 :D....kb is working fine..but thought of getting a combo...no use getting an expensive one as my small niece bashes anything that comes :lol:

pillainp

Journeyman
Purchased 22 October 2013:

1) Canon EOS 70D with Kit EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens -- Rs. 77,946

2) Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens -- Rs. 12,000

3) Canon Battery Grip (Battery Pack) BG-E14 for Canon EOS 70D -- Rs. 10,700

4) Canon LP-E6 Li-Ion Battery for Canon EOS 70D -- Rs. 5,800 (2 units)

Fresh meat:
20131022_182710_SF.jpg

With older brother (my 60D):
20131022_194413_SF.jpg

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Purchased 22 October 2013:

1) Canon EOS 70D with Kit EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens -- Rs. 77,946

2) Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens -- Rs. 12,000

3) Canon Battery Grip (Battery Pack) BG-E14 for Canon EOS 70D -- Rs. 10,700

4) Canon LP-E6 Li-Ion Battery for Canon EOS 70D -- Rs. 5,800