Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Congrats
in Rs it is cheaper

Bose MIE2 Mobile Headset - Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset - Bose Headsets and Headphones

Blame it on the Rupee downfall. Otherwise the price for Bose is usually similar in the headphones segment. Converting the rupee price I get CAD 134.84, while I paid CAD 139.95+ tax in a local Canadian store where I could actually try it out (obviously I'm not going back to India to buy it or have it imported from there).

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats...:

@ tenida (...ki to nikal padi :reading:...i like the way you've re-created the amazon symbol in your 1st pic)

@ bubusam - infibeam realy packs its products very well!

@ sumon and extreme gamer too! :thumbs:

kneo

Broken In
I've used Kindle Touch and Kindle Paperwhite since they've launched. The touch is fantastic and is not unnatural at all. It's extremely easy to flip pages while you're holding the device in your single hand or as a book in two hands (with the leather cover). The Paperwhite is just amazing with it's backlight. It's definitely a big advantage over the variants without a backlight. The new one that they've launched a few days back is supposedly even better with it's contrast and features.

I'd strongly recommend Paperwhite for voracious readers.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Typo offer.

Typo ? by snapdeal ?

I've used Kindle Touch and Kindle Paperwhite since they've launched. The touch is fantastic and is not unnatural at all. It's extremely easy to flip pages while you're holding the device in your single hand or as a book in two hands (with the leather cover). The Paperwhite is just amazing with it's backlight. It's definitely a big advantage over the variants without a backlight. The new one that they've launched a few days back is supposedly even better with it's contrast and features.

The price is the factor here...
Whats the price you will pay for the confort of not leaving your bean-bag and switching on a light ? :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I'LL still say the normal kindle is enough for reading purpose. And, what's the point investing on such a high priced device for only light and touch feature? For reading in night you can simply switch on any light or table lamp if you don't want to disturb anyone.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Woodlands right?
I have a similar one, though not as 'heavy' as these. Got em for 2.1 and they come with lifetime warranty on the stitching/lace-holes etc.

yep woodlands..

congrats:) is it woodland or caterpillar?

woodlands

Me have Woodlands too...not this one...Must rig my one with explosives now and blow it apart, f***ing thing wont get destroyed otherwise...it negates and mocks on my eagerness whenever i plan to buy a new shoe :-x

i sure hope it wont give me any trouble. :)

Top Bottom