Post your latest Purchase

flyingcow

Shibe
I spent about 9K. I have more in config that I will post lately as I am lazy. What happened in Win7. I am using that webcam from last 1 year for face recognisation for login in Win7

Have u seen that dock below the webcam ? The green dots can be seen.

Congo dude :)
Btw what is that white thing kept under the monitor?

*i.imgur.com/wBkZ4Op.jpg*i.imgur.com/FtQd9NV.jpg*i.imgur.com/Dl0swo3.jpg

And the big thing is coming tomorrow or else on 17th:lol:

GTA V??

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Amazon Kindle
from amazon.in @ Rs. 5999

*i.imgur.com/ywAy8n5.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cwmAD8M.jpg

*i.imgur.com/plWM6z2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/GdxEHjT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FKD8dQ2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uWnaQzP.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FjeQe7k.jpg

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^ Nice purchase :)
Especially since this is the older version with hardware buttons. The touch in the newer version isnt quite the best feeling in the world :>

Gollum

Collector
Not my latest but among my recent purchases.

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/DSCN1435_zps6ce68405.jpg

This monitor even looks more beautiful when turned off :lol:

thank you for posting your monitor serial number. the internetz will be glad to abuse your warranty.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Micromax Funbook (LCD) VS Kindle (E-INK reader)
*i.imgur.com/j1uv2R0.jpg

^ Nice purchase :)
Especially since this is the older version with hardware buttons. The touch in the newer version isnt quite the best feeling in the world :>
Thanks buddy. :) This model is enough for my purpose.

bubusam13

Human
thank you for posting your monitor serial number. the internetz will be glad to abuse your warranty.

Ohh I was only trying to show the nice packaging by infibeam. I have already registered my serial number.

Congo dude :)
Btw what is that white thing kept under the monitor?

Thanks you. The white thing is my 3G WiFi router. Its a datacard I use to connect my desktop, laptop and mobile.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Micromax Funbook (LCD) VS Kindle (E-INK reader)

Thanks buddy. :) This model is enough for my purpose.

I'd call it not just enough, but the best e-ink Kindle made (outside of the paperwhite's lighting in the dark). I had to suggest a Kindle recently to a friend of mine and I asked her to get this one, since reading in the dark wasnt a concern.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
The software is provided in the CD. Have anyone tried audio out ? And why Dynamic Contrast Ratio greys out in standard mode ?

there comes a cd too??

Ohh I was only trying to show the nice packaging by infibeam. I have already registered my serial number.

Thanks you. The white thing is my 3G WiFi router. Its a datacard I use to connect my desktop, laptop and mobile.

we have to register for warranty??

bubusam13

Human
Amazon Kindle
from amazon.in @ Rs. 5999

[MG]*i.imgur.com/ywAy8n5.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/cwmAD8M.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/plWM6z2.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/GdxEHjT.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/FKD8dQ2.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/uWnaQzP.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]*i.imgur.com/FjeQe7k.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Tenida, nice purchase, Congratulations. Actually I am thinking from 1 year to buy kindle. But I am confused as I have never used it. Is it comfortable reading on kindle ? Which one will be better, normal or paperwhite ? It must not hurt my eyes, they become red quickly and so I dont wanna buy tablet for reading. Lastly is there any color eink reader ?

there comes a cd too??

we have to register for warranty??

Yes, I got CD with monitors drivers. And the drivers and the software in the CD is the latest. I think I have registered but I don't remember how.

Got my Seagate 1 TB Backup Plus

:)

Wow congo Allu. How much damage ?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i tried installing dell display manager i got BSD again and whenever computer restarted i got BSD fortunately i had dual OS so i just deleted the exe of dell display manager and later uninstalled it.........

i am using vga cable connection for my dell s2240l

bubusam13

Human
i also used vga, just a few days option i purchased a hdmi from ebay for Rs 144 <------------- my latest purchase
Cable quality is very good and now can use the audio out feature of my monitor.

Top Bottom