Post your latest Purchase

chintan786

In the zone
Hi All,

I am looking Headphones. I have dell laptop and going to using them with it. This is going to be my first headphone purchase. The headphone should be comfortable for long. hours. having mic attached is added advantage. I don't know much abt headphone. zeroed on sennheiser brand. open to any suggestions. budget is 2k-3k only.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is not the appropriate place to ask it. Make a new thread with your requirements in this section:-

Audio

Soumik

Padawan
Okay just got a new headset. :)

Purchase date: 14-Sep-2012

Hardware purchased with price: Plantronics Gamecom 780 for $58

Place/retailer details and address: Amazon

City of Purchase: Online from NJ

What other products you considered:
Corsair Vengeance 1500
Razer Tiamat 2.2
CM Storm Sirius
Creative SB Sigma 3D

Choose Gamecom780 for being cheapest and lightest, hence most comfortable. Will bea wearing the headset all the time while at home, so comfort was my first priority. Also, this had the least cumbursome hardware with no dongle or adapter and only single usb connector. Customer reviews on Amazon said its pretty good. So went for it.

Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase : Just recieved. Plug and play quality isnt very astounding in Bass department. Rest is fine. Need to get latest software driver from Plantronics and install to get the most out of it. As of now, i cant recomend this over any cheap headset. Once i get the softwares working, i can judge better.

Pics : *www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3935004&type=1

Update: Installed software on new laptop. The sound quality is simply mind blowing!!! :) Easily recommended for any kind of audio. Bass is definitely thumping enough !

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sound Magic ES 18 for Rs 440 from HS18

*imageshack.us/a/img822/8039/20121018235157.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*imageshack.us/a/img88/8531/20121018235215.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img577/2102/20121018235235.jpg

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ajayritik

Congrats!
How is the sound ?
Is this the only VFM(cheapest) earphone currently in the market ?
Sound looks pretty good. But not that happy with the build. But still would rate overall as good.
Better than Creative EP 630 and Sony IEM that I had earlier.

nseries73

Journeyman
purchased a GS600 @4680/- and an evga GTX560 @12,400/-

*i.imgur.com/PNPxt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4WNgv.jpg

sorry for bad pics, was too lazy about taking piccing and too enthusiastic about putting them in the box. :eek:

well got the same psu for 4.4k
and g card palit 560 for 9.8k

Top Bottom