Post your latest Purchase

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Thanks, theres a dearth of options here, will need some time to figure out.

Nice purchase by you. I saw that camera in dpreview almost 7-8 month ago, looked good because of its support for additional flash + capability of adding filters.
BTW, have you tried any extension of the lens?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Bought Panasonic Lumix FZ150 for 22.8k from Local store, pic taken with cam, check exif.

Got a free Class4 SD card(4GB) and a Carry bag(both original panasonic branded).

Finally you took the plunge ;-)
Congrats and welcome to fz family :p

Can you post the original bag you got.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice purchase by you. I saw that camera in dpreview almost 7-8 month ago, looked good because of its support for additional flash + capability of adding filters.
BTW, have you tried any extension of the lens?
Thanks, no, haven't tried any extensions, I think normal SLR lenses are not compatible with this, only special lenses from Panasonic which are not available in India, also it needs an adapter which again is not available locally.
DMC-FZ150 | PRODUCTS | LUMIX | Digital Camera | Panasonic Global

Buying from US is not a good option cause then the total cost would go into SLR territory(D3100/D3200).

This is just a stepping stone towards a proper SLR :p

Finally you took the plunge ;-)
Congrats and welcome to fz family :p

Can you post the original bag you got.
Thanks.

This is what the bag looks like, this may not be original, but the branding looks so, plus the shop sells a lot of Panasonic cameras(entire showcase full of panasonics, had 3 units of FZ150 ready stock). The bag is just big enough to fit the cam vertically.

*i.imgur.com/AKHI3.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SPHeo.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RlbkX.jpg

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Please try not to Quote the Post with so much pictures. For low bandwidth users, Its a pain to watch thread and comment and wasting MB seeing same pic for 4-5 times.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tkin

Awesome camera mate. Congrats. :)

It has a very good sensor and for a super zoom cam, it gives relative noiseless images at max zoom. That is its usp.

received my components.......... assembled them........ writing this from new rig.... however I don't find asus p8z77 v pro....... worth the cost......... also board built quality is also very delicate........... and stock intel cooler is half the size of what we use to get with old lga 755 socket.........:)

sharang.d

Youngling
I don't find asus p8z77 v pro....... worth the cost......... also board built quality is also very delicate

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
It's an amazing board!
The part about 1155 HSF being bad is true tho.
Also can you post prices of the components you bought here? Will help the readers.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
About tkin's Panasonic Lumix FZ150: It is a typical "Megazoom" camera with built-in zoom lens, with no option of any interchangeable lens like SLR cameras (with or without pentaprism), although attachment accessories (including lenses) may be available. It will depend on whether the camera lens has an accessory thread in the front, similar to those on the lenses for SLR cameras. Unfortunately, techsheets for Megazooms rarely, if ever, mention anything about such accessories thread. Once I happened to buy a Canon Powershot SX10 IS for a relative. While the shopkeeper insisted that its lens does not have any accessories thread as "digital cameras do not need any filter", I insisted on trying out a UV filter, if not for anything else, at least for the sake of protecting the front element of the lens. It turned out that the lens did have an accessories thread and I was happy to be able to put on a UV filter on it. If your camera also has an accessories thread of a common diameter size, you may like to first put on a similar filter, and then, also explore the possibilities of using some creative accessories. I particularly like the Cokin accessories, most of which are not "filters" at all!

.... however I don't find asus p8z77 v pro....... worth the cost......... also board built quality is also very delicate........... and stock intel cooler is half the size of what we use to get with old lga 755 socket.........:)

What are the shortcomings other than poor build quality, in your opinion, that makes asus p8z77 v pro not worth the cost? Please let us know, because that would give others a good point of reference, particularly because you have the first-hand experience. In any case, it is surprising that such a respected brand like ASUS would bring out a motherboard with poor build quality!

1. G Skill RipjawsX 1600mhz - 3500/-
2. Asus p8Z77 V Pro - 16000/-
3. I5 3570K - 14000/-
4. Corsair TX 750 V2 - 5500/-

plus 5% vat on above prices..........

I did not say its a bad board ....... however not looking like 17k board, plastic quality looks poor especially of sata ports, back panel ports also look like weakly connected and the material looks not upto standard, over all layout little messy.....sata ports inaccessible if the board it fixed into cabinet.......... unless we have cabby like haf 932............... these are just my views :).......... people have their own choices and views........ however I chose this board over gigabyte ud5 wifi, which was little costlier than this..........

still I'd use this board for min 5-6 yrs........ if it gives life......:lol: ( have to use after shelling out hard earned money)

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
It's an amazing board!
The part about 1155 HSF being bad is true tho.
Also can you post prices of the components you bought here? Will help the readers.

how much did your rig cost......... how much does cpu cooler cost...... which easily fits on this cpu....... without any hassle......

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Got Apple TV from the US for $115.

Want to upload pic but there is some issue with imageshack.. unable to upload there..

Top Bottom