Post your latest Purchase

008Rohit

Broken In
Got a pair of JAYS A-Jays One headphones from UK. An UK retailer sent it to me for me to review it, as I own a tech site. I have to admit these are far better than ANY Sennheiser or Skull Candy at the same price point.

Read my full review (with pics) here : Review : JAYS a-Jays One Heavy Bass Impact Earphones | Smartphone Geeks

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought 2 packs of Verbatim DVD-R(50 disc) @ 1176/- total from Flipkart:

*alltroniccomputer.com.sg/images/50%20Pack%20DVD%20R.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nice, K3npachi.

My Ω Seamaster is almost ready. Most probably getting it on Monday or Tuesday. Until then a copy photo :p
*i47.tinypic.com/1o60hs.png

Cost- 1435 USD/~ 78.5K INR (Excluding customs)

There can't be a greater moment that this for a watchoholic.

S_V

In the zone
Nice, K3npachi.

My Ω Seamaster is almost ready. Most probably getting it on Monday or Tuesday. Until then a copy photo :p

So you are Importing from US or Other Country?

IF that is the case it must go though customs and according to Customs act (Stupid and Mindless Act), Anything more than 10,000 Rupees Goods is to be charged 41.492% plus Fine and Penalty which is decided by Deputy Commissioner of Customs.
If i am right you are going to be charged almost same price of the product. So finally you are going to end up paying 1.5K for this watch.... WOW :mrgreen:

With Personal experience I am telling you this..... Another worst thing is Goods will stuck with customs for minimum of 1 month with them...

aroraanant

Explorer
Nice, K3npachi.

Congrats for this great watch.
My best friend is much bigger watchohlic, he has recently gifted his father a 17Lakh Rolex(bought from Dubai) which costs above 20lakh if we buy from India

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@ithehappy : Nice!
No offense but what does this watch do other than showing time?
No.
shows date :D :p
Right you are :lol:
So you are Importing from US or Other Country?

IF that is the case it must go though customs and according to Customs act (Stupid and Mindless Act), Anything more than 10,000 Rupees Goods is to be charged 41.492% plus Fine and Penalty which is decided by Deputy Commissioner of Customs.
If i am right you are going to be charged almost same price of the product. So finally you are going to end up paying 1.5K for this watch.... WOW :mrgreen:

With Personal experience I am telling you this..... Another worst thing is Goods will stuck with customs for minimum of 1 month with them...
Hong Kong.
The Customs for Automatic winding watches is 10%. I have already asked the seller to lower the product and insurance value, and he has done that. So if i am not wrong I will pay some customs which is next to nothing.
According to Chapter 91, Act VIII,
*www.cbec.gov.in/customs/cst2012-13/chap-91.pdf
Congrats for this great watch.
My best friend is much bigger watchohlic, he has recently gifted his father a 17Lakh Rolex(bought from Dubai) which costs above 20lakh if we buy from India
Not a fan of Rolex, (nothing outside Swatch group) but yes, he seems to be much bigger holic that me.
And Thanks.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
1 month ago :)P)
CM Hyper 212 Evo @ 2k
Razer Deathadder Black Edition @ 2k

1 week ago
Razer Goliathus @ 0.5k
TP-Link TL-WN721N 150mpbs Wireless-N @ 0.5k

2 Days ago
Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM @ 14.5k
:)

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Nice, K3npachi.

For watch, one word !! :wow:

For price, 80k !! :|

But heartly congrats :), I'm also a watch freak, nice to see someone else here :)

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Cooler Master Xtraflow (2 no.s) - 1130 Rs

Sandisk 16 GB Memory Card - 560

Adata 16 GB Pendrive - 515

*i45.tinypic.com/2pyvpmq.jpg

monkey

Padawan
Bought Lee Cooper Formal Leather Shoes from jabong.com for Rs. 2,199/-.

Order placed at 9:30PM on 18th May and product delivered by 5:30PM by 19th May. That's delivery within 24 hrs. Its amazing service. :-D

Sarath

iDota
@Terabyte- Hm! You need to know a lot about Swiss watch movements.

I am not a big fan of the automatic watches. The cheaper ones have a power reserve of just one day and you get a days extra reserve for every lakh you spends, topping at a max reserve of 4-5days.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
thank you. but i cant connect it to the PSU (no connectors) .

links for the connectors anyone?(4 pin 120 mm)
Connect it to motherboard then!
I am not a big fan of the automatic watches. The cheaper ones have a power reserve of just one day and you get a days extra reserve for every lakh you spends, topping at a max reserve of 4-5days.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right. Max power reserve I have seen of some 72 hours of a Seiko one. This one i ordered is of 44 hours, no worry for me as i plan to wind it daily, just like my other Speedmaster Reduced. And frankly i neither am a fan of automatic movements but as I have another Ω Quartz I had to get to this automatic.

Top Bottom