Post your latest Purchase

mrsam1999

Broken In
Just bought the sandisk cruser blade 16 gb pen drive for a measly 499/- from flipkart.com by cash on delivery. Works ok !!

*img844.imageshack.us/img844/2720/110520121779.th.jpg

*img339.imageshack.us/img339/7246/110520121780a.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ajayritik

Technomancer
Just bought the sandisk cruser blade 16 gb pen drive for a measly 499/- from flipkart.com by cash on delivery. Works ok !!

*img844.imageshack.us/img844/2720/110520121779.th.jpg

*img339.imageshack.us/img339/7246/110520121780a.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I guess it doesn't support USB 3.0
Right?

tkin

Back to school!!
Posting the URLs is much appreciated .. I was looking for EVGA superclocked GTX 670 card as reviewers say that this performs better than the rest stock 670 cards .. Not able to find the evga one anywhere .. Do you suggest that I should get the MSI reference card ? My knowledge on 670 is very limited atm.

Also, I will be taking two more monitors after 1 month. So three monitor gaming setup is very much in scope right now :)..As well as planning for cfx or sli .. In next two months..
If you are planning to go triple monitor, get a GTX670 4GB edition, wait a few weeks, or get a GTX680 4GB now, 2GB won't cut it.

And, reference 670 is not good, posted links just because they are available, wait for non reference card, like the last link I had posted, that's a killer card, but as I said, 4GB is to go for in case of multi monitor.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Got this as a gift:

THE BLUE PACKAGE
*i.imgur.com/8m3fJl.jpg

THE FAN
*i.imgur.com/fTCmJl.jpg

THE BEAUTY OF THE BEAST
*i.imgur.com/jqQBCl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/f3Qjhl.jpg

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I got a Blackberry Curve 8520. Just wanted a cheap BB for BBM and other IM/social app. Its slow and hangs a lot.

Also got a Honda CBR 250R a month back (I am assuming that posting non-tech stuff is allowed :D).

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No pics you din't bought :nanananana:

OT: I never understood why people get BB :|

BBs are good in their own ways. They are simple to use and come pre-installed with many social apps. Thats what most of the teenagers are looking for these days. Plus they have the best qwerty keyboards in the world of cell phones! The typing experience on it is amazing. But BBs are not made for tecchies. They are too resteictive and have close to zero fun apps! I just needed it for bbm. Almost all people i know are on bbm. Its a great way to chat. And its very efficient for hitting on girls :p

Top Bottom