CM 600w
Circle cabinet
corsair vengeance 4 gb drr 3 :)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Bought Cooler Master 212 EVO CPU Cooler

Buy Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler in Mumbai India

and Sunbeam Case Cooling Fans
Buy Sunbeam | Sunbeam Silent Anodized LED Fan Blue 2 Nos. for inlet - exhaust type airflow. One at front and back each.

Total Damage = 3.2 K Including shipping.

Had to Buy those as the Case was turning into Volcano :(

Also Bought Zotac 560 Ti Ra.One Edition - Damage 10.7 K shipped with Assasin's Creed and Dirt 3

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even I used to think so until I saw one blown up in my friend's rig, taking the 4850 with it. :neutral:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Bought Cooler Master 212 EVO CPU Cooler

Buy Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler in Mumbai India

and Sunbeam Case Cooling Fans
Buy Sunbeam | Sunbeam Silent Anodized LED Fan Blue 2 Nos. for inlet - exhaust type airflow. One at front and back each.

Total Damage = 3.2 K Including shipping.

Had to Buy those as the Case was turning into Volcano :(

Also Bought Zotac 560 Ti Ra.One Edition - Damage 10.7 K shipped with Assasin's Creed and Dirt 3 :shock:

Congrats mate but are you sure about 560-ti's price?? Please confirm and post pics. At 10.7k, its a superb deal imo.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah.Many people Said CM is good.Even the Shop guy said.All his customers gaming rigs have cm,And they have no complain

Give me one reason why a shopkeeper like to deprive himself of the lofty margins he'd be getting on CM sales ? Isn't it obvious ? As a consumer you fell for the bait.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Give me one reason why a shopkeeper like to deprive himself of the lofty margins he'd be getting on CM sales ? Isn't it obvious ? As a consumer you fell for the bait.

Well,I wanted crossair,But now its ok have to survive with CM.
But whats bad in CM?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well,I wanted crossair,But now its ok have to survive with CM.
But whats bad in CM?

Ripple and spikes that will torture your PC components in the long run. Not good enough efficiency.

Seasonic would have been another good choice as it's the OEM for various brands.

Top Bottom